Tyler the Creator Called Dr. Boyce Watkins A fakkit

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: breh you got the wrong one.

And l stand my what I said, you idiots really think kids is joining gangs and selling drugs because of rap. Yall really don't think much of black people. How about these kids are selling drugs because they come from a fukked up environment where drug dealing is the norm and poverty is high.
I don't believe that but you're basically saying what rhese artists are promoting is ok with your statement because no one in the thread or Watkins video stated thé comment you made so wtf was the point of you saying that.

To ssy that art*ts have no hand in the culture of self youth destruction is a joke And a lie. People live by this music

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I don't believe that but you're basically saying what rhese artists are promoting is ok with your statement because no one in the thread or Watkins video stated thé comment you made so wtf was the point of you saying that.

To ssy that art*ts have no hand in the culture of self youth destruction is a joke And a lie. People live by this music

:mindblown: There is plenty of people saying that bullshyt in this thread. And you are full of shyt if you believe that nonsense. LOL @ people live by this music. They live in fukked up low income area's where crime is the norm and hustling is a way to get money. Middle, upper middle and rich black children listen to that shyt too. And white people are the biggest consumers of rap music, if what you say had merit it would be affecting those groups as well, but guess what......

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_lj94ckUMaz1qal67zo1_500.gif
tumblr_mpnsntBO2D1st3xfjo1_r1_500.gif

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

this reminds me of when Cam was on OReilly talking about this and the only thing people got out of it was "u mad".

sun raw

All Star
Daps
this reminds me of when Cam was on OReilly talking about this and the only thing people got out of it was "u mad".

because it was the best part of the interview and neatly encapsulated everything about it

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry:I remember on sohh when c00ns could get away w shyt.... and pro black comments looked wierd

:whoo:You bruhs be on it now... by the time I log in all c00ns of the day are verbally fukked up

But @hatechall this is a lot different than doloras tucker .... as she was an out of touch, black male generalizing, hip hop hating, compromising pseudo c00n

SOHH was a bunch of southern hating, c00n ass nikkas that were still trapped in the crack era and shytted on anything that wasn't NY centric. Plus they shytted on black women way worse than here. I remember one c00n back there said that socially conscious music should never be made again because it's boring. :pacspit:

Guess Mike Brown, Trayvon Martin, and Walter Scott cases exposed who they really are :sas2:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
We ain't got time for c00ns in 2015......time to fight back and call out these c00ns that are propped up by the media :blessed:

c00ns really got out of hand the last decade. They kissing ass for corporate money and they do it extra hard when all these police brutality cases are happening. Many of the trap rappers as well c00n out and shyt on intellectual black people that rise above the bullshyt.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
SOHH was a bunch of southern hating, c00n ass nikkas that were still trapped in the crack era and shytted on anything that wasn't NY centric. Plus they shytted on black women way worse than here. I remember one c00n back there said that socially conscious music should never be made again because it's boring. :pacspit:

Guess Mike Brown, Trayvon Martin, and Walter Scott cases exposed who they really are :sas2:
True , lol

nikkas used to ride like 40 deep oN my ass on sohh

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
True , lol

nikkas used to ride like 40 deep oN my ass on sohh

And it's mostly the old heads of generation X that gave in to the crack epidemic. And yall wonder where #newblack came from :mjpls:

I bet you if Future or Gucci Mane dissed Dr. Boyce Watkins or Dr. Claude Anderson, most c00ns be like :scheme:

Crucial

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For the idiots that think hip hop doesn't influence people WATCH THE VIDEO. Then try to refute how he clearly spells it out for you!!

Don't try argue with coli posters, try to counter Watkin's words.

BTW was watching a documentary on hip hop and one example of this is Tommy Hilfiger talking about Snoop.

He gave Snoop some clothing, Snoop decides to wear it on SNL. The next day, that item sold out!! Everywhere.

For you dumb fukks out there, that means that hip hop directly influences people.

Dumb nikka: "Bu bu bu but people were wearing clothing long before hip hop". :camby: