Tyler the Creator Called Dr. Boyce Watkins A fakkit

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
Not all at... We all have different opinions on This forum and that is mine. I'm 27... Too old to troll. Just like 43 is too old to be offended by the word fakkit. Sorry if this opinion doesn't line up with yours.
But he said right at the beginning that he wasn't offended. He was just explaining the story

Daps
Reppin
St louis
tylers a serial c00n that would eat
a shyt sandwich on camera if people
would watch and go.
wow look at tyler he's crazy man!
:krs:

fukk that fakkit.....
wat6rr.jpg

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is a mind shift happening.
Just opened my face book back.. same people who would have also said Dr Watkins is a fakkit. ..

Now are on some pro black meme shyt, c00n this N that, lol.
People out here pretending like all the shyt we push on the internet isn't catching on. The narrative is slowly shifting to ours and the reactions of people who are afraid of black economics are cringe worthy.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Well, a lot of other rappers are the same way too :sas2:

Being in the trap and cursing out black intellectuals. Believe me, Tyler the Creator is only the first rapper who curse him out. There will be others in the near future that will do the same. :snoop:

Mr. Togo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Google
I've just started listening to Dr. Watkins since his Breakfast Club interview. He seems rather level headed and intelligent. What's wrong with him?

believing that rap music is a major cause of problems in the black community

Gravity

Banned
Daps
‘My daughters listen to you.’ Okay, that's confusing, because if I'm such a racist, and such a bad person, and feeding negativity to the youth, why are your daughters listening to me?
He actually has a point here and it struck me listening to Watkins clip. He(Watkins) has a tendency to bend over backwards to give these "but I like so in so" in regards to the people that he calls out. Tyler is a c00n through and through. Dude has done/said plenty of c00n shyt besides that commercial. He may be young and ignorant, but he's still a c00n. Why would Watkins be ok with his daughters listening to a cat like Tyler who represents the things that he supposedly stands against? Makes no sense to me either. Tyler is not a "genius" and neither is Wayne. I agree with most of dude's criticisms/observations, but his "but I like so in so" disclaimers take away from them.