Tyler the Creator Called Dr. Boyce Watkins A fakkit

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He actually has a point here and it struck me listening to Watkins clip. He(Watkins) has a tendency to bend over backwards to give these "but I like so in so" in regards to the people that he calls out. Tyler is a c00n through and through. Dude has done/said plenty of c00n shyt besides that commercial. He may be young and ignorant, but he's still a c00n. Why would Watkins be ok with his daughters listening to a cat like Tyler who represents the things that he supposedly stands against? Makes no sense to me either. Tyler is not a "genius" and neither is Wayne. I agree with most of dude's criticisms/observations, but his "but I like so in so" disclaimers take away from them.
I disagree. He's right. Wayne and Tyler have amazing potential if they had the proper guidance. Also explain how his daughter being into Tyler's music negates what he's saying. He is in her life enough to have instilled good values in her. So her enjoying this c00ns music shouldn't matter.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can say this all day and it never fails. When you question FRAUDS they buckle IMMEDIATELY. Works every time.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Dr Boyce Watkins and Tyler had a sit down after the Mountain Dew controversy kicked off last year. He probably wrote the song before their sit down. Tyler calls his own fans and friends, fakkits. He even screen shotted a text message his mom sent him and posted on Twitter where she greeted him by saying "hey fakkit". They don't give a fukk about insulting words.

This seems like the wrong thing for a 43 year old man to be offended by.. Especially someone with Dr. Titles.
fukk is this dude talking about... :wtf:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I disagree. He's right. Wayne and Tyler have amazing potential if they had the proper guidance. Also explain how his daughter being into Tyler's music negates what he's saying. He is in her life enough to have instilled good values in her. So her enjoying this c00ns music shouldn't matter.
Read my post again because you aren't responding to things that I've actually said.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
i know if i were called a fakkit, the first thing i'd do is go make a 35 minute long youtube video responding to being called a fakkit

that's a good way to dispel the notion that i am a fakkit

You got exposed something serious in this thread as an agent white boy: http://www.thecoli.com/threads/coli-militants-are-making-a-difference.309515/

Of course you would be one of the 1st ones here throwing shade at somebody that promotes black empowerment. You white people just cant help yaselves huh. Its in your DNA

Mr. Togo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Google
Ask him. I'm asking YOU to prove him wrong.

I don't need to prove him wrong as what he is saying is nothing new Jack Thompson tried it in the late 90's early 2000's with videogame violence and others have tried it before him with heavy metal music and it will continue with others in the future with new forms of media until the end of the mankind.

and how about you ask him yourself just to be able to back up his claims with evidence.....oh right you won't because people like him depend on people like you without any critical thinking skills boyce watkins is nothing but a black male ann coulter

Daps
:dahell: what are you talking about? He's a 40 year old man who is concentrated on his profession and community. If I'm still goin to clubs and poppin bottles at 40 somebody needs to sit me down and have an intervention.
Man...shut your dumb ass up..president Obama is a 50 plus year old accomplsihed man and he still has some youthful aura about him..he doesn't carry himself like some Larry Holmes flabby and sick middle aged guy that has given up.

this dude just looks like he's going through midlife crisis.

shyt has zero to do with going to the club or popping bottles. I was more so referring to 1. Look 2. Zest for life. Etc