Tyler the Creator Called Dr. Boyce Watkins A fakkit

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I really don't even like when black public figures try to flip stereotypes or put an image out there trying to make a point. like kanye and wearing the confederate flag or lupe in a klan uniform... I get it but it's just not a good look to me :yeshrug:
No one cares about what he was tryin to do. It looked c00nish and it is c00nish.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
PVbhBRj.png

bUHqXjm.png

this is what they were talking about
Odd-Future-MaskedGorilla-BlackFace.png

And bonus c00nery from him..

images

images

Tylerthecreatorcoolstorybro.png

http://www.hipsterrunoff.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/800/tyler-creator-******.jpg

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Good to see c00ns get called out.

I see we as black people are standing firm.

He's just a clown overall. He's just as bad as Eminem when it comes to throwing insults at non rappers and trying too hard for shock value. Except Tyler goes after people of cultural significance such as Dr. Boyce Watkins and Spike Lee which is even more disrespectful.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Not before blasting them for calling him out, the fact that he would do that plus tweet happy n***** month at the start of black history month shows just how c00nish he really is.

He's on the level of Azealia Banks to me. It takes too much energy keeping track of all the dumb shyt that they say.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Dr Boyce Watkins and Tyler had a sit down after the Mountain Dew controversy kicked off last year. He probably wrote the song before their sit down. Tyler calls his own fans and friends, fakkits. He even screen shotted a text message his mom sent him and posted on Twitter where she greeted him by saying "hey fakkit". They don't give a fukk about insulting words.

This seems like the wrong thing for a 43 year old man to be offended by.. Especially someone with Dr. Titles.
He didn't say he was offended. Just responding to a c00n

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
He's on the level of Azealia Banks to me. It takes too much energy keeping track of all the dumb shyt that they say.
Yeah I was pulling for AB because she can really rap unlike the kangaroo fraud, but reading her take cacs to task in all these interviews and then be all hugged up with dude from that Swimfan movie was:mjlol::camby:

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I was pulling for AB because she can really rap unlike the kangaroo fraud, but reading her take cacs to task in all these interviews and then be all hugged up with dude from that Swimfan movie was:mjlol::camby:
I ain't gonna lie I got fooled by that bedwench. I didn't know of her 'til recently and she could rap but had to disown her after she flipped the script. That bytch is confused as fukk

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
There is a mind shift happening.
Just opened my face book back.. same people who would have also said Dr Watkins is a fakkit. ..

Now are on some pro black meme shyt, c00n this N that, lol.