Tyler Perry's newest drama, “Divorce in the Black”, nabs a shocking and exceedingly rare 0% score on Rotten Tomatoes.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Did you watch the whole thing breh?
This is the part that frustrates me about social media. Not the person who posted her link, but the way she purposefully framed everything for max engagement.

I actually watched the whole video and was multi-tasking so I missed the ending. She should be ashamed of herself and people should be avoiding her book, not rewarding her purposefully leading ppl astray. And I don't even like Tyler Perry at all.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Goon breh and Tasha Smith were so extra that it was comical. :laff:
Yeah that goon nikka was so extra it frustrated me. My favorite TP movie is The Family That Preys and the one where the girl cheated with the millionaire and got HIV.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I love what Tyler has done for black actors.
But hate what he does for black acting.

He needs to do like Tarintino and maybe dial back the quantity of his projects. and focus on the quality of his project.
Instead of doing 2 movies and 2 tv shows every year, maybe he does a movie every 3 or 4 years instead

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Man fukk Rotten Tomatoes. They gave the wash 8%

Belly 23%

Yeah off that strength alone, Rotten Tomatoes can eat a Hype Williams Director's Cut multicolored dikk.

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward

moms was front row in the Edema 11's Cankles Editon with the built in pressure socks

she did her best Monique from Precious
we been knew this man makes laughable bullshyt n I laughed more than a few times :russ:

new nikka off n the crib comfy with his shoes off dropping dikk off in ya ex old lady :sas2:

the message was clear

Stop beating on these hoes before someone put that fie on ya ass

Last edited:

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
Typical Tyler Perry movie.

Evil rich dark skinned husband, good guy with a warehouse job who happens to be light skinned, wild grandmother who looks like Tyler Perry, main character who is an abused black mother that is married to the evil husband & has 3 daughters.

:unimpressed:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Typical Tyler Perry movie.

Evil rich dark skinned husband, good guy with a warehouse job who happens to be light skinned, wild grandmother who looks like Tyler Perry, main character who is an abused black mother that is married to the evil husband & has 3 daughters.

:unimpressed:

Nah, he off the evil darkskin nikka shyt. Been mostly light skinned brehs for years now.