Tyler Perry's newest drama, “Divorce in the Black”, nabs a shocking and exceedingly rare 0% score on Rotten Tomatoes.

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Wtf take the boy out the casket

This dude movies always over the top along with them wigs he be having them cast members wear.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
When I heard Cory on the breakfast club, I expected something much different. Lazy writing. Weak character development. Shyt was all over the place and nowhere all at the same time.

When you start a movie off with a woman stripping off her clothes, and forcing her sons to take a body out of a casket, there really is nowhere else for you to go. :yeshrug:

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
heres the link on flixtor to stream it

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
shyt I could do that right now

A former college professor moves in with his old college buddy who's a engineer and ends up smashing his wife who works as a pharmacist . Somebody gets shot (below the belt) and they all pray for one another.

roll credits.
shaq-walk-away.gif

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
What are his actual good movies? Surely something he made justified his presence and career. Whatever it was I didn't see it

the Halloween joints were pretty funny. David Mann (Brown) and Tyler as Joe are his best characters. Joe should get more shine than Madea honestly.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
My family and I went to one of his plays in Atlanta in the 90s. Who would have known?!

Dude was the Master P of film…

Tyler actually brought some stock back into Lionsgate.

All that grinding paid off for him. Black Grandmothers definitely came and supported the TY though.

Give that man his flowers. He gave a lot of cats work especially some who fallen on hard times.