Tyler Perry's newest drama, “Divorce in the Black”, nabs a shocking and exceedingly rare 0% score on Rotten Tomatoes.

Daps
Man fukk Rotten Tomatoes. They gave the wash 8%

Belly 23%

I don’t get it

Evil genius Jay

The TSC PLAYAZ!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jersey
My girl was watching this shyt. It literally said #1 in movies. I watched the intro with the crazy lady making her son's remove the dead body from the casket. Yeap. That was it for me.
Exactly, I left the room shaking my head. Worst movie opening in my life:scust:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I myself enjoy most Tyler Perry movies, I'm biased though. I remember my grandmother was growing ill and hardly used to leave the house. Well my aunts would only get her out to go to the theatre to see TP movies and man she loved them. I guess I always appreciated him giving older church going black women something they would enjoy. Thats his demographic and yes they love his movies and made him rich. You won't catch me dissing dude for serving an audience that is usually underserved.

Daps
While Divorce in the Black was actually worst than a Tubi-level movie, Rotten Tomatoes reviewers are EXTREMELY racist/harsh towards black movies
This.

I don't judge a Black movie off IMDB, Rotten Tomatoes etc. because white dudes will brigade any Black film and drag its ratings down. In fact, any movie where a white man IS NOT the lead/hero or centered within the story gets low ratings.

I'll listen to them on white movies but for Black films, I stick with friends/family for opinions.