Tyler Perry's newest drama, “Divorce in the Black”, nabs a shocking and exceedingly rare 0% score on Rotten Tomatoes.

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
He puts out shyt but it continues to do well so he definitely has a core audience that’s locked in no matter what. Plus the social media viral shyt just brings more eyes to it.

Calibrated

Superstar
Daps
they really took a nikka out the coffin :dahell::ohhh::dead:

full

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug:Tyler Perry makes black soap operas. You should already know what you’re getting, from a Tyler Perry movie.
Yep. It wasn't bad in my eyes. But I knew what I was sitting down to watch.
If you see entertainment as an art form you gotta treat it as art and accept there will be a variance among the artists. Seeing a 0% on rotten tomatoes is only shocking to people who don't understand how rotten tomatoes works. Which is most of the public.

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
it was alright

couldve did more character devel;opement in terms of Dallas and the gradual change he took. Also did they speak on how Jim & Dallas met

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Watched it with my girl last night, it was that bad...like another poster said, it was like a lifetime movie.

It's more Rage bait than anything, the Husband had me wanting to put hands and feet on'em...which means the actor did a damn good job at being a POS

:russ:
Cory summoned that energy from deep… That was pure hate in his tone.. That Mowry sister he was married too brought that shyt out of him :mjlol:

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
Something I was thinking about to. What purpose did Dallas brothers have in this film? Them mutafukkas had like 6 semi-lines in the entire film.