Tyler Perry Says Jewish Allies Helped Grow His Studio, Which Hires 'More Black People Than Most Businesses In Hollywood'

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
All nikkas had to do was make their money in their professions, then go home.. It would be honorable if these nikkas was being attacked helping their people, but they’re being attacked for running their mouths. Makes no sense..
This the only issue I got, this war on jews seem so random. It's almost like it's orchestrated by white supremacist groups to have our people fight their fight in order to take down our black elite and lose wealth

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Jews can be extremely anti-black. Some of the worst kinds.

Jews have also made more black people millionaires than any other group.

Both can be true.

Unlike their fellow CAC brethren, they have NO issue making money with whoever because that means more paper for them.

The non Passover CACs will start another civil war if there’s even the slightest hint that brehs as a collective are getting anything remotely close to what they have.

Daps
AND?

RUSSELL SIMMONS SAID THE SAME

SMART BUSINESS MEN BECOME ALLIES WIT JEWS. ITS NOT HARD TO DO IF YOUR GOAL IS TO BE SUCCESSFUL ..

ANYONE WHO DENIES THE JEWISH ROLE IN HELPING BLACK FOLKS SUCCEED IN THIS COUNTRY IS BEING DISINGENOUS

THE ALT RIGHT ARE TRYNA RALLY THE BLACK COMMUNITY AGAINST US

NOT THAT HARD TO SEE
I agree but the relationship has also been reciprocal. Black Americans, despite being second citizens, fought in WW2 to help European jews. Also, many Jews worked at HBCUs when they immigrated from Europe because WASPs used to discriminate heavily against jews.

Daps
THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THIS N WHAT KYRIE POSTED

U SURE U WANA GO THERE?

I think Nunace is important. Were jews as whole responsible for slavery: NO. But were there some Jews who participate and benefit from Slavery: YES.

Lehman Brothers and Goldman Sachs started in Alabama. They were started as Cotton factors aka Cotton brokers who benefited from the continuation of American Slavery. Two things can be true.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
This the only issue I got, this war on jews seem so random. It's almost like it's orchestrated by white supremacist groups to have our people fight their fight in order to take down our black elite and lose wealth

THATS ACTUALLY EXACTLY WHAT IT IS

MOST PEOPLE ARE JUST TOO STUPID TO SEE THAT

SHOULDA BEEN GLARINGLY OBVIOUS TO ANYONE WIT HALF A BRAIN ONCE THEY SAW THAT CANDACE OWENS WAS IN KANYES EAR WHEN HE STARTED IT

KAREEM SAID IT BEST.. KYRIE AND KANYE ARE BEING USED AS PUPPETS FOR THE ALT RIGHT

THIS CAC WHO REGULARS MY FORUM (DUBCNN) HATED KAEPERNICK WIT A PASSION… BUT ALL OF A SUDDEN U SEE HIM ROOTING HARD FOR KYRIE

GO FIGURE

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I agree but the relationship has also been reciprocal. Black Americans, despite being second citizens, fought in WW2 to help European jews. Also, many Jews worked at HBCUs when they immigrated from Europe because WASPs used to discriminate heavily against jews.
Factual. Dapped
I think Nunace is important. Were jews as whole responsible for slavery: NO. But were there some Jews who participate and benefit from Slavery: YES.

Lehman Brothers and Goldman Sachs started in Alabama. They were started as Cotton factors aka Cotton brokers who benefited from the continuation of American Slavery. Two things can be true.
Also factual. Not dapped.:mjpls:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Factual. Dapped

Also factual. Not dapped.:mjpls:

WHY WONT U DAP IT IF THEYRE BOTH FACTUAL?

AND IF YOURE CALLING IT FACTUAL THEN YOURE PRETTY MUCH ADMITTING THAT JEWS HAVE HISTORICALLY HELPED BLACK FOLKS

SOMETHING I HAVENT SEEN YOU ADMIT YET

IN FACT, IVE NEVER SEEN U SAY ONE NICE THING BOUT JEWS ON HERE

BUT U CANT SAY THAT I HAVENT SAID NICE THINGS..

SEE THE DIFFERENCE YET?

:mjpls:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
WHY WONT U DAP IT IF THEYRE BOTH FACTUAL?

AND IF YOURE CALLING IT FACTUAL THEN YOURE PRETTY MUCH ADMITTING THAT JEWS HAVE HISTORICALLY HELPED BLACK FOLKS

SOMETHING I HAVENT SEEN YOU ADMIT YET

IN FACT, IVE NEVER SEEN U SAY ONE NICE THING BOUT JEWS ON HERE

BUT U CANT SAY THAT I HAVENT SAID NICE THINGS..

SEE THE DIFFERENCE YET?

:mjpls:
Didn't dap either to highlight your bullshyt.

I'm not saying anything nice because if they don't like it, I'll get the OD treatment, compliment or not, and I don't hide my identity.

I'll say something nice when you specifically admit and condemn evil they've committed, like slavery, or ripping Blacks off in entertainment. Fair?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Didn't dap either to highlight your bullshyt.

I'm not saying anything nice because if they don't like it, I'll get the OD treatment, compliment or not, and I don't hide my identity.

I'll say something nice when you specifically admit and condemn evil they've committed, like slavery, or ripping Blacks off in entertainment. Fair?

SERIOUS QUESTION, AND ANSWER HONESTLY. ARE U AWARE THAT LITERALLY EVERYONE PARTOOK IN SLAVERY? INCLUDING BLACK PEOPLE..
JEWS BEING RESPONSIBLE OR A MAJORITY PLAYER IS AN AGE-OLD ANTI-SEMITIC TROPE..

READ .. FROM 1995:

During the past few years there have been a number of egregious assaults on the historical record in institutions of higher learning and at educational conferences. These assaults implicate Jews as a dominant group in the Atlantic slave trade and the enslavement of Africans in the New World. The claims so misrepresent the historical record, however, that we believe them only to be part of a long anti-Semitic tradition that presents Jews as negative central actors in human history. In such scenarios, Jews are the secret force behind every major social development from capitalism to democracy, every major cataclysm from the Medieval Pandemic of the plague through the French and Russian Revolutions to the collapse of Communism, and now, incredibly, appear for the first time, as the secret force behind slavery. Unfortunately, the media have given the latest charges wide currency, while failing to dismiss them as spurious. As professional historians, who have closely examined and assessed the empirical evidence, we cannot remain silent while the historical record is so grossly violated.
Atlantic slavery was an intercontinental enterprise extending over nearly four centuries. Ethnically, the participants included Arabs, Berbers, scores of African ethnic groups, Italians, Portu guese, Spaniards, Dutch, Jews, Germans, Swedes, French, English, Danes, white Americans, Native Americans, and even thousands of New World people of African descent who became slaveholding farmers or planters themselves. Since Portugal and Spain barred Jews from their empires, and since, by the 16th century most of the Jews who weren't either killed or converted in Western Europe had fled east ward, it was impossible for Jews to play more than a marginal role in a vast system that attracted tens of thousands of pagans, Muslims, Catholics, and Protestants. Even in Holland and the Dutch colonies, where Jews were allowed to make their main "contribution" to New World slavery as merchants and planters, they always formed a minority. Similarly, Jews played only a nominal role in the slave system in the American South. Never more than a tiny fraction of the white population, they never formed more than a minuscule proportion of slaveholders.

WHEN U REALIZE WHY THESE THINGS ARE BEING SAID ABOUT US AND WHO IS PERPETUATING THESE MYTHS, YOULL UNDERSTAND WHERE IM COMING FROM

DO I THINK ITS FUCCED UP THAT SOME JEWS OWNED SLAVES? NO SHIIT

NOW DO YOU THINK ITS FUCCED UP THAT ANTI-SEMITES HAVE TRIED PAINTING US AS RESPONSIBLE FOR SLAVERY WHEN IT COULDNT BE MORE FAR FROM THE TRUTH?

ANSWER HONESTLY.