Tyler Perry Says Jewish Allies Helped Grow His Studio, Which Hires 'More Black People Than Most Businesses In Hollywood'

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
SERIOUS QUESTION, AND ANSWER HONESTLY. ARE U AWARE THAT LITERALLY EVERYONE PARTOOK IN SLAVERY? INCLUDING BLACK PEOPLE..
JEWS BEING RESPONSIBLE OR A MAJORITY PLAYER IS AN AGE-OLD ANTI-SEMITIC TROPE..

READ .. FROM 1995:

During the past few years there have been a number of egregious assaults on the historical record in institutions of higher learning and at educational conferences. These assaults implicate Jews as a dominant group in the Atlantic slave trade and the enslavement of Africans in the New World. The claims so misrepresent the historical record, however, that we believe them only to be part of a long anti-Semitic tradition that presents Jews as negative central actors in human history. In such scenarios, Jews are the secret force behind every major social development from capitalism to democracy, every major cataclysm from the Medieval Pandemic of the plague through the French and Russian Revolutions to the collapse of Communism, and now, incredibly, appear for the first time, as the secret force behind slavery. Unfortunately, the media have given the latest charges wide currency, while failing to dismiss them as spurious. As professional historians, who have closely examined and assessed the empirical evidence, we cannot remain silent while the historical record is so grossly violated.
Atlantic slavery was an intercontinental enterprise extending over nearly four centuries. Ethnically, the participants included Arabs, Berbers, scores of African ethnic groups, Italians, Portu guese, Spaniards, Dutch, Jews, Germans, Swedes, French, English, Danes, white Americans, Native Americans, and even thousands of New World people of African descent who became slaveholding farmers or planters themselves. Since Portugal and Spain barred Jews from their empires, and since, by the 16th century most of the Jews who weren't either killed or converted in Western Europe had fled east ward, it was impossible for Jews to play more than a marginal role in a vast system that attracted tens of thousands of pagans, Muslims, Catholics, and Protestants. Even in Holland and the Dutch colonies, where Jews were allowed to make their main "contribution" to New World slavery as merchants and planters, they always formed a minority. Similarly, Jews played only a nominal role in the slave system in the American South. Never more than a tiny fraction of the white population, they never formed more than a minuscule proportion of slaveholders.

WHEN U REALIZE WHY THESE THINGS ARE BEING SAID ABOUT US AND WHO IS PERPETUATING THESE MYTHS, YOULL UNDERSTAND WHERE IM COMING FROM

DO I THINK ITS FUCCED UP THAT SOME JEWS OWNED SLAVES? NO SHIIT

NOW DO YOU THINK ITS FUCCED UP THAT ANTI-SEMITES HAVE TRIED PAINTING US AS RESPONSIBLE FOR SLAVERY WHEN IT COULDNT BE MORE FAR FROM THE TRUTH?

ANSWER HONESTLY.
Not reading that short story. You want me to say something positive, you say something negative. fukk it, I'll go first.

The Jewish community's devotion to and execution of group economics is genius and admirable.

YOUR TURN

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Not reading that short story. You want me to say something positive, you say something negative. fukk it, I'll go first.

The Jewish community's devotion to and execution of group economics is genius and admirable.

YOUR TURN

WAIT MY TURN TO DO WHAT.. IM NOT FOLLOWING U

U WANT ME TO SAY SOMETHING NEGATIVE ABOUT MY PEOPLE?

WTF IS WRONG WIT U

U THINK IM A JEWISH CANDACE OWENS OR SOMETHING?

I DONT DEAL IN THE NEGATIVE FAM

WE SHOULD ALL TALK OURSELVES UP.. THATS THE POINT U MISSIN AND A BIG PART OF THAT GROUP ECONOMICS TALKING POINT, WHICH I WANT U TO START APPLYING TO YOURSELF SO WE CAN ALL WIN

NOBODY HAS TO BE A LOSER

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
WAIT MY TURN TO DO WHAT.. IM NOT FOLLOWING U

U WANT ME TO SAY SOMETHING NEGATIVE ABOUT MY PEOPLE?

WTF IS WRONG WIT U

U THINK IM A JEWISH CANDACE OWENS OR SOMETHING?

I DONT DEAL IN THE NEGATIVE FAM

WE SHOULD ALL TALK OURSELVES UP.. THATS THE POINT U MISSIN AND A BIG PART OF THAT GROUP ECONOMICS TALKING POINT, WHICH I WANT U TO START APPLYING TO YOURSELF SO WE CAN ALL WIN

NOBODY HAS TO BE A LOSER
I rest my case

@HarlemHottie
@Ty Daniels
@Th3Birdman

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
@TripleAgent TIME TO LEARN, YOUNG’N

JEWS ARE, BY SCRIPTURE, NOT ALLOWED TO TALK DOWN ON ONE ANOTHER

AND U SITTIN OVER HERE TRYING TO CONVINCE ME TO DISOBEY TORAH COMMANDMENTS, THINKIN U HAD SOME KIND OF “AHA!” MOMENT

SADISTIC SHIIT

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
@TripleAgent TIME TO LEARN, YOUNG’N

JEWS ARE, BY SCRIPTURE, NOT ALLOWED TO TALK DOWN ON ONE ANOTHER

AND U SITTIN OVER HERE TRYING TO CONVINCE ME TO DISOBEY TORAH COMMANDMENTS, THINKIN U HAD SOME KIND OF “AHA!” MOMENT

SADISTIC SHIIT
Then don't discuss Black buisness. IDGAF if everyone you deal with on the daily is Black, your kids, any of that. If you can't keep it real and are just going to cape, lie and deflect then STFU.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Then don't discuss Black buisness. IDGAF if everyone you deal with on the daily is Black, your kids, any of that. If you can't keep it real and are just going to cape, lie and deflect then STFU.

SO IF I DISS JEWS I CAN TALK ABOUT KYRIE N KANYE?

BRUH.. IM SERIOUS.. SOMETHIN IS NOT RIGHT WIT U.

:francis:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Thank you @Sccit for that helpful reference.

Lashon hara (or loshon horo, or loshon hora) (Hebrew: לשון הרע; "evil tongue") is the halakhic term for speech about a person or persons that is negative or harmful to them, even though it is true.[4]

:lupe: So, like, if a jewish doctor fukks me up and i get a jewish attorney, would my attorney be prohibited from adequately arguing my case?

Does this grace extend to non jews? Like, say, Kyrie? :patrice:

This some deep shyt and explains so much.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I can’t see what he wrote. What did this bytch say now :stopitslime:

IMAGINE BEING SUCH AN EMOTIONAL FAGOT THAT YOU LITERALLY HAVE TO ASK SOMEONE ELSE WHAT ANOTHER PERSON SAID BECAUSE YOUR SENSITIVITY CAUSED U TO BLOCK THEM

THE ONLY THING THAT WOULD BE MORE BETA CUCK SHIIT WOULD BE IF @TripleAgent ACTUALLY ANSWERED HIM

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Hollywood has had white and jewish people blocking access forever.

We have a black man who is living the American Dream. This man was homeless and got it out the mud. Yea the continued use of the Madea character was little weird to me but he flipped those profits into a compound where black cinema can happen. I dont respect the slander to successful black men who is giving opportunity to other black people.
It’s not slander. If he really supports black people he needs to talk about Hollywood in your own words “blocking access” to black people.

I wouldn’t say he got it out the mud and he didn’t flip nothing. He’s a nikka that they chose to allow to get rich in their industry because he wears make up and dresses and puts out stereotypical borderline sambo images of black people.

It’s not a coincidence that the most successful black man in Hollywood is also the most embarrasing.

ObsidianDev

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OH
Then he's truly retarded, because if he farts in a way that offends them, they'll slap the label on him and give him the Ye treatment. Doesn't matter how much of a good boy you've been.
Never said that the method was foolproof. I was simply stating that he's attempting to preemptively protect himself as he's (likely) the most powerful Black man in Hollywood.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
How much was their cut though?

Them jews ain't helping nobody with making dollars without getting a cut :mjpls: