Tyler Perry Says Jewish Allies Helped Grow His Studio, Which Hires 'More Black People Than Most Businesses In Hollywood'

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
ANYONE WHO DENIES THE JEWISH ROLE IN HELPING BLACK FOLKS SUCCEED IN THIS COUNTRY IS BEING DISINGENOUS

What about the Jewish role in making black folks slaves?

419564.jpg

:sas2:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
This doesn’t really help the argument against Jewish people having power because why are Jewish people the ones in position to ”help” not only him, but all these black people in the first place?

And no one in power does favors simply out of the kindness of their heart.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Did anybody even ask for this? Like he just said this to say it. That’s true ass kissing if I ever seen it.
Sent him to try to extinguish the flames 🔥 because folks are looking into the chews and are witnessing flexing a little too hard with Kyrie and Ye.

I know Ye isn’t popular with folks here but they definitely went overkill and are slapping that antisemitic label on folks indiscriminately.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Why is it that every time a white/Jewish person gets some sort of backlash black celebrities always feel the need to jump in front of the gun as a character witness but they never do that with black people they know

People can disagree with kyrie’s actions but I think we all can agree that kyrie isn’t a antisemitic person. Yet no black celebrity has come out to say that.
Except Jaylen Brown.