Tyler Perry Says Jewish Allies Helped Grow His Studio, Which Hires 'More Black People Than Most Businesses In Hollywood'

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:skip: About what, exactly? That they helped him? We believe it, no need to convince us. :mjlol:

I think there’s space for his point. Especially the part about him passing that opportunity along.

Jews give Black people loans and opportunity in an industry where other white people don’t.

Theres a symbiotic relationship here. Even if it’s exploitative.

We didn’t make Kanye a billionaire. They did.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I think there’s space for his point. Especially the part about him passing that opportunity along.

Jews give Black people loans and opportunity in an industry where other white people don’t.

He doesn’t have a point. In fact he proved what everybody else is saying about the Jews is correct. Just the fact that he put out this statement so randomly shows the level of power they have over everyone on the industry.

Jews give loans and “opportunities” to make money off of our talent and creativity. The relationship is not symbiotic, it’s parasitic. If it were symbiotic then we would have a lot more Tyler perrys.

Kanye was made a billionaire off of black culture and creativity. The only reason we can’t make Kanye a billionaire is because Caucasians such as the Jews block black people from ownership levels of success.

Daps
Tyler Perry got it right. We can't own their industries, so use their industry to get paid and build our own.
This 100%.

If Jewish support helps me start a business that gives Black people jobs......Jews > Nazis

Not saying Jews don't bring issues but Black folks need to stop trying to help Nazis fight Jews.

Having said that......Tyler IS proving Ye's point.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Not surprising that Tyler Perry was well funded. Look at the agenda Perry pushes.-- a black men in a dress and lgbt themes

as long as you stay in line, you will get rewarded handsomely

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Kanye made himself a billionaire by creating a brand which is himself

typical c00n logic

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Kanye made himself a billionaire by creating a brand which is himself

typical c00n logic
Lol

Between Tyler and Kanye

Tyler is the only one who:
-Doesn’t have white children
-Employs thousands of Black people
-makes content explicitly for Black people
-isn’t a c00n

An actual master teacher once said:

The pies and the checks they stuff in they pocket. And all you get in return is a lotta lip.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
This the only issue I got, this war on jews seem so random. It's almost like it's orchestrated by white supremacist groups to have our people fight their fight in order to take down our black elite and lose wealth

Random

:mjlol:

Talk about recency bias.

Class relations always denotes who opposes the other. This is not new.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Lol

Between Tyler and Kanye

Tyler is the only one who:
-Doesn’t have white children
-Employs thousands of Black people
-makes content explicitly for Black people
-isn’t a c00n

An actual master teacher once said:

The pies and the checks they stuff in they pocket. And all you get in return is a lotta lip.
"Isn't a c00n"? Any doubt was erased after this message. Not that there was doubt fron his ultra c00nish content.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its business at the end of the day...him mentioning this just increased his bank account. I don't fault him but I see why some of you are annoyed.

Yes it is and no business owner willingly make a bad play that will cost them money. Look how long it took Yeezy to become a billionaire Vs how quick he lost that status. Most of us cant comprehend that because we not touching that luxury.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

I'm confused. where is his mother in that picture?