Tyler Perry Says Jewish Allies Helped Grow His Studio, Which Hires 'More Black People Than Most Businesses In Hollywood'

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Thank you @Sccit for that helpful reference.

Lashon hara (or loshon horo, or loshon hora) (Hebrew: לשון הרע; "evil tongue") is the halakhic term for speech about a person or persons that is negative or harmful to them, even though it is true.[4]

:lupe: So, like, if a jewish doctor fukks me up and i get a jewish attorney, would my attorney be prohibited from adequately arguing my case?

Does this grace extend to non jews? Like, say, Kyrie? :patrice:

This some deep shyt and explains so much.
So, they're on code to the point of lying, but WE, as always, are supposed to aid in one of our's destruction. :mjpls:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
This 100%.

If Jewish support helps me start a business that gives Black people jobs......Jews > Nazis

Not saying Jews don't bring issues but Black folks need to stop trying to help Nazis fight Jews.

Having said that......Tyler IS proving Ye's point.
Jewish people won’t help you start a business unless they can profit off of your hard work in perpetuity.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
thats true for everyone though
im saying that as someone that fukks with Ye & Kyrie

these issues arent black & white

“THESE PEOPLE ONLY WANT TO GO INTO BUSINESS WIT U IF THEY CAN MAKE MONEY”

feudsss-retard.gif

that guy

Superstar
Daps
thats true for everyone though
im saying that as someone that fukks with Ye & Kyrie

these issues arent black & white
That’s not true for everyone. If I goto a bank for a loan they just want the loan back with interest.

It is black and white. White Jews are still Caucasians and they behave as such. The problem is as a “religious” group of people they should have some level of moral compass but they don’t.