Tyler Perry & Oprah shuckin n jivin again!

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
blah blah blah. Same old sh!t

A black man going to jail in a Tyler Perry scene? I didn't see that coming :wtb:

This man has been more devastating to the black community than crack.

Give me 10 more years of his sh!t and I will say he has been more destructive than slavery.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
seriously....why do you care?

again: men are not his audience....black women are

whats funny is that i rarely hear/see women complain about tyler perry...seems the majority of the complaints come from men....WHO ARENT EVEN HIS TARGET AUDIENCE :mindblown:

boggles the mind....

for a group of people who claim to hate his product and not like him in general....yall sure pay close attention to EVERYTHING he does

Let me get this straight, since I'm not a part of Tyler Perrys target audience, that means that I can't voice my opinion of the koonery of his product? :why:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do u care about my opinion of tyler perry :patrice:

:umad:

wasnt necessarily even talking about you...but it mustve hit home with you....:ld:

the same suspects get in here every few months when TP drops a new project to voice the same old complaints....

i try to be the voice of reason. but it continues to fall on deaf ears...

cats complaining about something that they could very easily ignore....but i guess thats the american way :smugdraper:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me get this straight, since I'm not a part of Tyler Perrys target audience, that means that I can't voice my opinion of the koonery of his product? :why:

no. you can voice your opinion...thats your right....

im curious about why you even care...since the prevailing opinion is that he makes trash, and most of you wouldnt even deign to watch it? so why does something not even being catered to you bother you so much? this is what boggles my mind...

obviously you nikkas are of the minority opinion since he routinely pumps out 2 movies a year....tv shows...and makes bucket loads of $$$...your complaints are falling on deaf ears...since the people who like his stuff and actually spend money on it...keep going to the theater...

so why exactly do any of yall think he would change up a winning formula to appease people who dont even support him?

i bet if black women stood up and complained he would change it up...

but carry on....if it makes you feel better:snooze:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
seriously....why do you care?

again: men are not his audience....black women are

whats funny is that i rarely hear/see women complain about tyler perry...seems the majority of the complaints come from men....WHO ARENT EVEN HIS TARGET AUDIENCE :mindblown:

boggles the mind....

for a group of people who claim to hate his product and not like him in general....yall sure pay close attention to EVERYTHING he does
:snoop: Another clown complaining about other people complaining. Why do you care why other people care? See how easy it is to reverse that dumb shyt back on you? People are being quite clear why they care. Some of us feel as though Tyler Perry's programming is counter productive because it promotes propaganda that divides our community. He produces a lot of c00n shyt. If you disagree with that opinion then make your case. Otherwise shut the fukk up and stop whining about people expressing opinions that you don't want to hear. Cats want to defend Perry without actually defending him. That's weak.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
:umad:

wasnt necessarily even talking about you...but it mustve hit home with you....:ld:

the same suspects get in here every few months when TP drops a new project to voice the same old complaints....

i try to be the voice of reason. but it continues to fall on deaf ears...

cats complaining about something that they could very easily ignore....but i guess thats the american way :smugdraper:

:comeon: Get the fucc out of here with that umad shyt. Nygga stop playin games and actin like u weren't talkin to me. U quoted me. So stop with that bullshyt about somethin hittin a nerve when u are the one that quoted my post. :pacspit: Fucc outta here with that passive agressive and ambigious behavior. I see right thru that shyt

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
no. you can voice your opinion...thats your right....

im curious about why you even care...since the prevailing opinion is that he makes trash, and most of you wouldnt even deign to watch it? so why does something not even being catered to you bother you so much? this is what boggles my mind...

obviously you nikkas are of the minority opinion since he routinely pumps out 2 movies a year....tv shows...and makes bucket loads of $$$...your complaints are falling on deaf ears...since the people who like his stuff and actually spend money on it...keep going to the theater...

so why exactly do any of yall think he would change up a winning formula to appease people who dont even support him?

i bet if black women stood up and complained he would change it up...

but carry on....if it makes you feel better:snooze:

Why do u care so much about people who don't like the content of Tyler Perrys films? Why does the criticism of his films bother u so much?
Your complaints are falling on deaf ears

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: Another clown complaining about other people complaining. Why do you care why other people care? See how easy it is to reverse that dumb shyt back on you? People are being quite clear why they care. Some of us feel as though Tyler Perry's programming is counter productive because it promotes propaganda that divides our community. He produces a lot of c00n shyt. If you disagree with that opinion then make your case. Otherwise shut the fukk up and stop whining about people expressing opinions that you don't want to hear. Cats want to defend Perry without actually defending him. That's weak.

of all the 'koon' shyt that gets promoted in our community tyler perry is where you draw the line?

i wonder if you stand up and complain about the thug culture we have, lil wayne, rick ross...etc...or is your ire reserved for a 45 yr old gay man who makes movies for church ladies?

you nikkas are hypocrites...and full of shyt to boot :blessed:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon: Get the fucc out of here with that umad shyt. Nygga stop playin games and actin like u weren't talkin to me. U quoted me. So stop with that bullshyt about somethin hittin a nerve when u are the one that quoted my post. :pacspit: Fucc outta here with that passive agressive and ambigious behavior. I see right thru that shyt

i wasnt talking directly to you then...it was a group thing. but IM TALKING TO YOU NOW!!!

you are mad...and for the life of me i cant figure out why these threads do number besides the fact that you nikkas like to complain for the sake of complaining....

if you gonna use big words like passive aggressive, atleast learn how to spell them first....im not passive aggressive i just amuse myself with firing up clowns like you...:deadrose:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
of all the 'koon' shyt that gets promoted in our community tyler perry is where you draw the line?

i wonder if you stand up and complain about the thug culture we have, lil wayne, rick ross...etc...or is your ire reserved for a 45 yr old gay man who makes movies for church ladies?

you nikkas are hypocrites...and full of shyt to boot :blessed:
You're probably gay too. You damn sure argue like a female. Who said anything about drawing the line at Tyler Perry? This thread is about Tyler Perry, not Wayne, Ross, or anybody else you want to bring up just to deflect Perry from criticism. If you want to discuss how counter productive those people are to the community then make a thread and stop acting like a bytchy female. You don't even have the guts to defend the guy when you obviously want to. Like dude said, you're on that passive aggressive shyt. No doubt that you sit down to piss:comeon:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
i wasnt talking directly to you then...it was a group thing. but IM TALKING TO YOU NOW!!!

you are mad...and for the life of me i cant figure out why these threads do number besides the fact that you nikkas like to complain for the sake of complaining....

if you gonna use big words like passive aggressive, atleast learn how to spell them first....im not passive aggressive i just amuse myself with firing up clowns like you...:deadrose:

Oh shyt, u are talkin to me now, uh oh! :heh: How can u tel me that I'm mad. :russ:
Aren't u in fact complaining about others "complaining" And aren't u in fact adding to the numbers of the thread by continuing to respond with complaints? :lupe: Use your own logic and not pay attention to shyt u don't like :myman:

You are hilarious bruh. Have a good Friday

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
Bruh, u are missing my point. Its not about me bein mad that other producers aren't as sucessful as Tyler Perry. Jealousy/envy and popularity are not the reasons why people dislike Tyler Perrys films.

The black folks that have issues with Tyler Perry have legitimate gripes about being represented as maids, sluts to white men and all the other koon type roles Tyler Perry puts out there. I'm just callin it how I see it man. There's not personal hate against Tyler Perry

BUT,Why do u feel the need to defend dude so hard, like u are really goin hard for this dude.

You're absolutely right. Perry is getting on my nerves!

Do you feel this way about rap too? I mean since rap promotes the same c00nin'.