Tyler Perry & Oprah shuckin n jivin again!

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps

:huhldup: I love Oprah and all but this show looks like crap

Last edited by a moderator:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
:wow: you guys weren't lying

the black dude on here is supposedly 'gay'

white dude just told the black girl to give the black guy some 'jungle love' without any retaliation from either of them.

The black girls daddy is suppose to be 'no good' and she's a slut

Her brother is 'lightskinned' and a 'good guy', from a diffferent daddy but living with his mom.

The mom is a maid. Tyler Perry is dogging all types of black people with this show

:aicmon:

I want to stop watching this but ole girl is pure dark chocolate beauty. :ohlawd:

help me brehs :to:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
:wow: you guys weren't lying

the black dude on here is supposedly 'gay'

white dude just told the black girl to give the black guy some 'jungle love' without any retaliation from either of them.

The black girls daddy is suppose to be 'no good' and she's a slut

Her brother is 'lightskinned' and a 'good guy', from a diffferent daddy but living with his mom.

The mom is a maid. Tyler Perry is dogging all types of black people with this show

:aicmon:

I want to stop watching this but ole girl is pure dark chocolate beauty. :ohlawd:

help me brehs :to:

:snoop:

Why do some people give Tylr Perry a pas for this type of bullshyt? :mindblown:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Question: why do u care so much about my opinion of Tyler Perry films?

heres the thing: youre typical of the cats in here...

hypocrisy annoy me ...i know that 99% of the complainers in here bask in all kinds of ignorance that are way more harmful to our 'community'...

but then come in here and act like TP movies with his stereotypes are the whats bringing us down...

take this thread title for instance...then read thru damn near any other thread on this board and you'll see why my patience is thin with hypocrites....

because i know yall are full of shyt...

complaining about something that you admit...you wouldnt even watch is :mindblown: to me...