Tyler Perry & Oprah shuckin n jivin again!

NubianVitruvian

Retired
Daps
It disgusts me how my mom and girl buy into this dude. Like "He brings up the issues we face, blah blah Blah" Okay, I'll give you that. But to continue this blackface bullshyt? FOH :birdman:

your in a position of POWER. Start showing us in a better light, start showing our advancement, start showing the black youth, strong positive images of what we can be tomorrow instead of perpetuating the negativity we came out of.

fukk this c00n

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
The worst part is that terrible promo commercial they play incessently on centric, tv 1, the id channel, etc that features that ghetto ass knockoff of mary j's family affair. The acting looks absurd, and the show looks like it was filmed with a tin can. Its About that time to lynch tyler perry.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8D2VPqy-fI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8D2VPqy-fI[/ame]

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's funny is Spike Lee addressed Tyler Perry's work as c00nery before and everyone called him a hater or went into a rant of how black people don't support each other.

props to Spike for keeping it real.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
More dudes gettin' mad because a rich black man doesn't want to make the type of shyt they like

His type of product makes money.....meanwhile the only nikkas makin' the type of black shows and movies y'all askin' for are either underground as fukk or just don't get the amount of money and publicity nowadays that he does......including "send Trayvon's avengers to the wrong house" Spike Lee :umad:

I'm not a fan of his shyt either but LOL @ telling people what they can & can't watch; what shows and movies they can and can't make. Don't like it; don't watch it and don't support it, that's all :yeshrug:......anything else is just extra and unnecessary

SanfordMan75

Rich Takin Ova Fo Now!
Daps
Reppin
Peoria, Illinois
What's funny is Spike Lee addressed Tyler Perry's work as c00nery before and everyone called him a hater or went into a rant of how black people don't support each other.

props to Spike for keeping it real.
these movies display da truth my brothas!
Bamboozled-2000-posterimg.jpg

1992-malcolm-x-poster1.jpg

Gravity

Banned
Daps
More dudes gettin' mad because a rich black man doesn't want to make the type of shyt they like

His type of product makes money.....meanwhile the only nikkas makin' the type of black shows and movies y'all askin' for are either underground as fukk or just don't get the amount of money and publicity nowadays that he does......including "send Trayvon's avengers to the wrong house" Spike Lee :umad:

I'm not a fan of his shyt either but LOL @ telling people what they can & can't watch; what shows and movies they can and can't make. Don't like it; don't watch it and don't support it, that's all :yeshrug:......anything else is just extra and unnecessary
Shut the fukk up and take your own advice. If you don't like what people are saying then don't read it. You're basically complaining about people complaining.

Metta World Movement

Daps
Shut the fukk up and take your own advice. If you don't like what people are saying then don't read it. You're basically complaining about people complaining.

Looks like someone doesn't know the difference between complaining and pointing something out :myspotnash:

65270_finlay.gif

HummerCrusher

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The funniest and most disappointing one is the new movie starring Forest Whitaker and Oprah. A movie celebrating, it looks like, that a lowly slave managed to fight hard and work his way up the ranks of society to being a butler. **** is verging on hilarious. But so sad at the same time.

This is one of the reasons Black males stay on the low self-confidence tip. As soon as you hit school, they make sure they hit you up with "Your ancestors were eating feces and getting whipped, doe". Then you look around yourself and see nothing but poor blacks, hundreds of years later. Then you get the regular diet of Hollywood c00ning, and how much white people are on some Splinter Cell type racism. And young blacks end up feeling like the world is against them. Shook. Then angry.

History is a major part of one's early sense of self. It isn't accidental that they keep this **** going in the media. Sad thing is rich Jews in the media do it to regular Jews, too. Showing them all that Holocaust **** on a the regular, getting them to have a victim complex.

But you know what? On the other side, individuals are going to do whatever it takes to get that money. On the surface, they pay the lipservice to caring about ethnicity. But deep down, they're not gonna care. If they're getting paid to play a part, their mentality is "is the black community gonna help me eat?" so they do it.

I wouldn't personally do that, but I get why they don't care.

Metta World Movement

Daps
And we are simply pointing out the koonery that Tyler Perry projects in his films

And how his movie are somehow a disaster to the black community, and how he needs to be lynched :heh:.....the replies in this thread are funny

It ain't that serious :myspotnash:

His shows/movies are wack.....so I don't watch them. The end.

But other nikkas gettin' all extra with it in this thread

Tyler Perry is NOT that important to catch feelings like that over. He's just one man. There are plenty of black directors/producers who are making the shyt y'all would rather see by a black man......sounds like y'all mad because most of those nikkas aren't as successful/well-known as ya boy.....also, the fact that he's widely believed to be a sissy doesn't help, either

65270_finlay.gif

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
every naysayer in this thread would all change face if they were getting residuals from this movie.