Tyler Herro

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I agree but he actually had some type of breakdown based on actually watching him rather than just saying naw he's trash like other posters usually do
A lot of coli posters only look at a guys height, skin color, frame and MAYBE his stats before making an opinion

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Who do you like between Nesmith okoro and vassell
You didn’t ask me, and I’m an Auburn fan so take my op with rubbish, but I fukk with Nesmith heavy and Okoro could be a smaller but younger and rawer version of what Bridges was coming out. A respectable team plugs him in as a 3 and D guy, and they might have something

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You didn’t ask me, and I’m an Auburn fan so take my op with rubbish, but I fukk with Nesmith heavy and Okoro could be a smaller but younger and rawer version of what Bridges was coming out. A respectable team plugs him in as a 3 and D guy, and they might have something
Does Okoro have a 3 though?

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Herro has leveled up :wow:

Creh controlled game last night, passing and driving and his shooting

really impressed, he’s really worked on his game to become more versatile

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I can’t believe what I’m seeing. :wow:
I didn't watch the game but heard the numbers and was thinking, "eh, Lakers will play straight up man and stick someone on him to slow that shyt down", figuring that he'd just been getting open on blown coverages and bad schemes or some shyt.

Then I saw the game highlights on some :whoo::ohhh::lupe:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Damn, dat ass was good tonight.

Threes, drives, spot up, etc:wow:

giphy.gif

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I used to think Bertans was just some regular shooter who had high percentages on low volume when I used to look up Otto Porter on the shooting charts. What I ended up seeing this year on the wizards is someone who's one of the most ridiculously good shooters I've ever seen with that shot versatility you speak off. Dude has some crazy range too. Pulls up from almost half court regularly and has the other teams :dwillhuh::mjtf::mindblown: one time pulled up on Golden State from the left corner near the half court line and had Kerr looking at him like :wtf:

It has me looking at players as more than percentages on their shots. It made me wonder what kind of shots they were taking. What kind of volume they can get up. What sort of range do they have... What sort of pressure they put on teams.

Looking at Klays success, then Devin Booker, then Tyler Herro. There's something to be said about these sharp shooters who are around 6 7 or so having good size at the wing. If JJ Reddikk had that size he'd be a beast.

I think Aaron has some dog in him to become more of a two way player. Amazing shooting package. Only thing I question is the knocks you mentioned people had against Reddikk specifically his handle and finishing at the other levels which Devin Booker, Murray and Tyler Herro are demonstrating more which is elevating them to the next level. But it's something which Klay is succeeding without. Reddikk succeeded without. Korver..

I'm convinced about everything else. Now it's just whether he can ramp up to do some of the things these other guys can do away from the 3 pt line. I expect him to put up numbers.

I'd be :lolbron: the whole time watching teams scrambling to defend him, Beal and Bertans on the three point line especially since they aren't stand still shooters.

Who do you like between Nesmith okoro and vassell?
Klay has Steph and Draymond which obviously helps him out a lot. It’s crazy Klay is a future HOFer and can barely even dribble
Does Okoro have a 3 though?
Not yet