So-Fla
Damn, dat ass was good tonight.

giphy.gif

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
Damn i don't think he would flourish elsewhere, the Heat really put their trust in him.

It’s that Heat culture that some people keep denying exists

yup, situation plays such a huge factor for rookies. he'd be buried on the bench on most other teams who try to bring their rookies along slow. heat/riley/spoelstra and the teammates he has are perfect for him. alot of other coaches/organizations can learn something here. similar to donovan mitchell getting an early start in utah and being allowed to grow from jump.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
UK fan so I’ve watched his maturation...

This dude has the most confidence from a white player I’ve seen in years, you can tell he’s spent his whole life playing with other black players, he sounds like a 2K voice actor, appropriated the swagger, but if you watched tonight when he hit that dagger...he’s fearless.

at best he’s a poor mans Kyle Korver from 3 with better defense at the next level. Solid 6th/7th man contributor is his ceiling.

You was right sir

Another reason why I take none of y’alls basketball talk seriously...

....you realize the kinda player that would be right? Like a perennial all star. Herro ain’t all that

You are flat out just over valuing herro and downplaying Booker...that was a better UK team with Booker on paper and we knee Booker could get buckets going into the draft they just happened to have another what 3 nba prospects well 5 or 6 (Towns, WCS, Lyles, Ulid, Harrisons, Poythress, and Dak Johnson)

And it was something weird about that team i dont even think any of them scored 14 pt a night i just remember WCS being a beast on the boards and. Booker playing the Lou Williams Role.

:mjlol:

You were all wrong sirs

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
yup, situation plays such a huge factor for rookies. he'd be buried on the bench on most other teams who try to bring their rookies along slow. heat/riley/spoelstra and the teammates he has are perfect for him. alot of other coaches/organizations can learn something here. similar to donovan mitchell getting an early start in utah and being allowed to grow from jump.

yup you see it all the time, remember how we all thought joe harris was a bust and a horrible pick?
You can see the confidence herro has and as well every other player on the heat are like go ahead breh do you :obama:

you have bam, jimmy, goran yet herro is the one who took 21 shots