Tyler Herro

Sadbrownsfan

All Star
Daps
I kinda don’t know what to think about Calipari and these guys coming out of UK that are monsters. I mean everyone know there was stuff AD and Towns had that they didn’t show at UK, and they were such good prospects it didn’t matter but it looks like the same is true for other guys that have come out.

Bam was a project, I get that. Murray and Herro are the guys you look at that come in and immediately destroy college ball and are talked about as the top pick but you question if it’ll carry over (it has). Not like they weren’t good, just how his teams work.

I mean maybe it was good for their overall development, and they’ll have long careers so the money they initially lost out doesn’t really matter. If you’re a Kentucky fan idk how you can’t look and ask what would have happened if you unleashed your top talents more.

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
I used to think Bertans was just some regular shooter who had high percentages on low volume when I used to look up Otto Porter on the shooting charts. What I ended up seeing this year on the wizards is someone who's one of the most ridiculously good shooters I've ever seen with that shot versatility you speak off. Dude has some crazy range too. Pulls up from almost half court regularly and has the other teams :dwillhuh::mjtf::mindblown: one time pulled up on Golden State from the left corner near the half court line and had Kerr looking at him like :wtf:

It has me looking at players as more than percentages on their shots. It made me wonder what kind of shots they were taking. What kind of volume they can get up. What sort of range do they have... What sort of pressure they put on teams.

Looking at Klays success, then Devin Booker, then Tyler Herro. There's something to be said about these sharp shooters who are around 6 7 or so having good size at the wing. If JJ Reddikk had that size he'd be a beast.

I think Aaron has some dog in him to become more of a two way player. Amazing shooting package. Only thing I question is the knocks you mentioned people had against Reddikk specifically his handle and finishing at the other levels which Devin Booker, Murray and Tyler Herro are demonstrating more which is elevating them to the next level. But it's something which Klay is succeeding without. Reddikk succeeded without. Korver..

I'm convinced about everything else. Now it's just whether he can ramp up to do some of the things these other guys can do away from the 3 pt line. I expect him to put up numbers.

I'd be :lolbron: the whole time watching teams scrambling to defend him, Beal and Bertans on the three point line especially since they aren't stand still shooters.

Who do you like between Nesmith okoro and vassell?
I haven't scouted much Okoro or Vassell honestly. People I trust like Okoro, from what I've heard about the other two I'd go 1. Okoro, 2. Nesmith, 3. Vassell
Volume is a huge aspect in evaluating a shooter. Volume actually correlates stronger to gravity than percentage surprisingly

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
I haven't scouted much Okoro or Vassell honestly. People I trust like Okoro, from what I've heard about the other two I'd go 1. Okoro, 2. Nesmith, 3. Vassell
Volume is a huge aspect in evaluating a shooter. Volume actually correlates stronger to gravity than percentage surprisingly

Okoro comps
Ceiling - homeless mans Jimmy Butler
Most likely scenario - OG Annunoby with a worse shot
Floor - Stanley Johnson.....i.e.:trash:

Nesmith could be black JJ Redikk at best, worst case Wayne Ellington type player

Vassell is like Danny Green with more playmaking potential

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Machine Gun Herro

1155818204.jpg.0.jpg

ce124f846b4396476574013555438cf5.jpg

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I kinda don’t know what to think about Calipari and these guys coming out of UK that are monsters. I mean everyone know there was stuff AD and Towns had that they didn’t show at UK, and they were such good prospects it didn’t matter but it looks like the same is true for other guys that have come out.

Bam was a project, I get that. Murray and Herro are the guys you look at that come in and immediately destroy college ball and are talked about as the top pick but you question if it’ll carry over (it has). Not like they weren’t good, just how his teams work.

I mean maybe it was good for their overall development, and they’ll have long careers so the money they initially lost out doesn’t really matter. If you’re a Kentucky fan idk how you can’t look and ask what would have happened if you unleashed your top talents more.
College basketball inherently makes some of these amazing players look worse than they are, the rules and referees are beyond garbage. I remember in the NCAAT game we got eliminated they gave Herro two quick fouls and he sat the entire half, college ball is the only game where the referees can easily remove the star player for almost the entire game. There’s nothing to unleash. College ball is congested and just a shytty product. also Herro was supposed to be a multi year player, so was Shai. People give him no credit for turning these guys into pros. It’s the culture.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's hard to project what level he will ascend to.
But his skill set is such that at the very least he will be useful in the league for quite some time.

Maluma

Banned
Daps
Then make fun of his game white boy. Who the fukk makes fun of folks for diseases they have no control over?

Once again you sick fukks disgust me.
Says the creeper who fetishizes 2 year olds sitting on an NBA player’s lap :dead: