Tyler Herro

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Forgot about this thread. :mjlol:

These dumbasses forgot that the pandemic and shutdown didn’t start until March 2020. We already had a half a season sample size of Tyler Herro being a legit NBA all star caliber player. That bubble fraud bullshyt completely ignores that the Heat and Herro were a solid team before the pandemic. Herro was looking good before the shut down. Dumbasses thought this was all some magical cracker fluke shyt. Dumbass coli clowns. :mjlol:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
He comes off the bench now with less pressure and Pat Riley got in his ass about the off court nonsense.
But he still plays against starting lineups as he’s kept in the game. He may come off the bench to give the bench unit a scoring boost, but he’s still playing starter minutes.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Falling in love with an Instathot and getting mixed up with the influencer life. He was on the fast lane to throwing away his career and potential his second year.
I mean they got a baby together. And what kind of influencing shyt was he doing? I never seen anything about him getting mixed up with the wrong crowd

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
I mean they got a baby together. And what kind of influencing shyt was he doing? I never seen anything about him getting mixed up with the wrong crowd
Herro's only problem last year was he didn't have an offseason to recover or work on his game. Miami media was on some bytch ass shyt. Who dude fukkin ain't our business like that.