Tyga smashing trannies out here?! EDIT: ANOTHER ACCUSATION FROM ANOTHER TRANSEXUAL!

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
man that was the dumbest "rumor" I ever heard of

the nikka took a picture with one. he's taken pictures with thousands of people he'll never see again
Well that's the age of media we live in. Forums, blogs, MTO, twitter, instagram, etc... Everyone has a platform to get whatever they want out. You tell a lie long enough it becomes the truth. That tranny that accussed chingy of a relationship got a LOT of internet fame after that which is sad.

Truth or a lie, expect this mia tranny to get her own VH1 show & become very popular as well.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://www.vh1.com/news/34907/tyga-cheating-on-kylie-jenner-rumors/

UPDATE: 7/7 5:30 P.M.

Mia Isabella has responded with the following statement regarding the rumors about her relationship with Tyga:

It’s very sad that the idea of a man loving a trans person has to be considered a scandal when all people are equal – love always wins doesn’t it? I live in a world in my mind where everything is a fairy tale of love. Saddening to see small-minded thoughts travel so quickly like wildfire not knowing if its true or not. It’s like wave crashing over me washing over me to see masses of humanity rise with pitch forks blindly following. Are we not all equal? Am I not an American with the right to love and live as I choose with whoever I choose? If a celebrated man loves a transgender woman or possibly did that’s news? It shouldn’t be news it should be normal for anyone and everyone to be allowed to love who they choose. This person is not the man that I love but I have loved a few incredible and celebrated men in my life. I live my live in the open courageous and brave in my truth. I’ve been blessed to live in a time where my freedom has allowed me to create the woman I am today in my own image. If only everyone could be so brave. Unconditional love is godlike spreading hate simply a set back for humanity itself.

:wow:

Looks like a yes to me. :pachaha:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If Tyga aint guilty,Tyga bout to take that L trying to be respectful to LGBT,that tranny put that wack statement out and he aint say "Excuse me breh,but quit playing and tell these people we aint fukk:rudy:"?Its a lot of politically correct "We don't want to sound too offended by the idea of sleeping with a tranny:whoa:" shyt going on with his PR people...that or he's guilty so he don't wanna anger the trannys....If he innocent he need to ignore them PR people and say fukk that tranny shyt:laff:

Bet he wish he woulda stayed with Black Chyna now....Because either the fact he got more famous dealing with a Kardashian made somebody wanna get some fame off him......or he just fukked up not only crossing but embarrasing a stripper....He shoulda seen some payback coming:mjlol: