Tyga smashing trannies out here?! EDIT: ANOTHER ACCUSATION FROM ANOTHER TRANSEXUAL!

80srule

Banned
Daps
:sadcam::manny: welp I don't know how they can spin this catch 22

NSFW Texts and pics: http://www.lovebscott.com/news/excl...acy-text-messages-dck-pics-he-sent-her-photos

Tyga-Affair-Kylie.jpg

Transsexual actress Mia Isabella & Rapper TYGA had [an] ongoing relationship for almost 3 years since she moved to LA. She’s down for him has been since he was with Chyna. Allegedly, there was a possible sex tape when she was roommates with a model named Capri [who was once] linked with Charlie Sheen

….As you can see they got smart and came up with a plan for if the public ever found out about their relationship using her career as a fashion stylist & consultant for his brand as the connection. In her circle they made no secret of the relationship even inviting people enter their private time together. Clearly for her he’s been willing to risk it all having made plans to see each other just a couple weeks ago and never stopping their relationship through a baby mama and alleged girlfriend. They seem to have a lot of love for each other even as she was being courted by a boxer named Jean Pascal she had no interest in.

2015-07-03-21.00.57.png

2015-07-03-20.51.02.png

2015-07-03-20.51.26.png

:wow:

He replies;

u1LUFyq.png

EDIT 2:

Its a wrap! :whew:

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
I think he or his lawyer did say the pics were distributed by someone else......they said they getting the fbi involved

And the tranny is careful not to say anything I notice...
I meant his initial twitter answer talking about the devil working overtime or some shyt. But the tranny answer is the tell for me. Straight up politician non answer instead of saying I'm not dealing with him in no way which would put this to rest.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
I meant his initial twitter answer talking about the devil working overtime or some shyt. But the tranny answer is the tell for me. Straight up politician non answer instead of saying I'm not dealing with him in no way which would put this to rest.

Why would the tranny do that if he/she is trying to perpetuate some BS?

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
You guys really believe this bullshyt. It even got stickied

T.H.E. Goat

On the road to riches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue
they claim the tranny working with the feds to figure this out why not say that if she cooperating with him his lawyer and the feds?
That's how I'm seeing it too. The fact that the tranny is beating around the bush with that answer leads me to believe both of them are hiding something. Of course the tranny doesn't want to flat out ruin him especially since he Tyga is supposedly this big influential guy and all