Two teen girls, 13yrs and 15yrs have been charged with felony murder after carjacking in DC. [VIDEO]

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn I wish I never saw this shyt :snoop: RIP to that man, imagine being killed by two teenagers. I would have stabbed them at the very least, I know they’re underage n all but I need to see their sorry ass faces.

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
A lotta hypocrites in here. Complain when black youngsters get overly harsh sentences then these girls get relatively light sentences thens its all :snoop: and :dwillhuh:

Make up your mind before you take a position

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
A lotta hypocrites in here. Complain when black youngsters get overly harsh sentences then these girls get relatively light sentences thens its all :snoop: and :dwillhuh:

Make up your mind before you take a position
You’re conflating two issues. We’re against over sentencing on non-violent crimes like drug possession, fraud etc. Crimes in which we’re disproportionately sentenced compared to whites.

Why would we be cool with anyone getting a lenient sentence for murder? The judiciary system is slick. They’ll let murderers in our community out on bond or give them pitiful sentences so they can come out and cause more havoc towards black people. Let this have happened to a middle class CAC woman in an affluent area, then the book would’ve been thrown at them.

This is really not hard to understand. As a whole, we detest rapist, murderers, stick up kids etc. Throw the book at these clowns. But, don’t sentence a child to 10 years for stealing candy from a store. Or sentence a teenager to life for having an ounce of weed.
Whilst white college kids get probation for dealing cocaine.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
What about this white bytch who killed a innocent asian woman? Slow death to this bytch too?

bytch only got 25 years in prison
5c39358adf842.image.jpg

she didn’t kill her, the car and fall did.

and she was a grown ass adult.

you can’t compare that to a 13 year old child.

If you treat 13 year olds like adults in every situation, then why do adults get locked up if they try to have sex with them? You gotta draw the line somewhere.

their intent wasn’t the kill the guy. And they don’t deserve to rot in prison.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she didn’t kill her, the car and fall did.

and she was a grown ass adult.

you can’t compare that to a 13 year old child.

If you treat 13 year olds like adults in every situation, then why do adults get locked up if they try to have sex with them? You gotta draw the line somewhere.

their intent wasn’t the kill the guy. And they don’t deserve to rot in prison.

Wth you talking about breh I'm saying the same thing you saying.

I'm saying that since everybody in here crying over the 2 black teenagers getting a slap on the wrist for accidentally killing a innocent man. Do they also feel the same about this white woman who's grown purposely killing a innocent woman. 25 years for intentionally running over a woman in a stolen car is too low.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You’re conflating two issues. We’re against over sentencing on non-violent crimes like drug possession, fraud etc. Crimes in which we’re disproportionately sentenced compared to whites.

Why would we be cool with anyone getting a lenient sentence for murder? The judiciary system is slick. They’ll let murderers in our community out on bond or give them pitiful sentences so they can come out and cause more havoc towards black people. Let this have happened to a middle class CAC woman in an affluent area, then the book would’ve been thrown at them.

This is really not hard to understand. As a whole, we detest rapist, murderers, stick up kids etc. Throw the book at these clowns. But, don’t sentence a child to 10 years for stealing candy from a store. Or sentence a teenager to life for having an ounce of weed.
Whilst white college kids get probation for dealing cocaine.

I don’t see how people don’t understand this :salute:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Nah you a bytch and all the rest of you lame ass nikkas in here wishing death on these girls.

hopefully your mother dies the way this man did bytch ass nikka :umad:

and I NEVER wished death on these girls you incompetent bozo