Two teen girls, 13yrs and 15yrs have been charged with felony murder after carjacking in DC. [VIDEO]

Inferno

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East Bay
The white people foaming at their mouths because the two girls are black are pathetic. Did they forget about the white affluenza kid who killed an entire family while drunk driving and got off with a slap on the wrist?

And I say this is a Pakistani. I feel terrible for the man who was murdered and those girls are despicable for what they did but people using this to push their racial agendas are weak.

With that said this plea deal also seems weak, I hope those girls can show some real remorse for what they did and grow up into better people. And I hope Anwar’s family can find peace.

Last edited:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Called it unfortunately
Women always get reduced sentencing, even for murders and minors got that built in brain ain’t fully developed excuse. Combine the two and it was no way these girls were getting roofed

Far as the demonic kids, two female minors catching a charge that won't be 1st degree....wouldn't be surprised if they were home doing tik toks by 18 :francis:

Man them girls got off , they cost that man his life and will only do a few years in juvie and won’t ever be in prison :what:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The white people foaming at their mouths because the two girls are black are pathetic. Did they forget about the white affluenza kid who killed an entire family while drunk driving and got off with a slap on the wrist?

And I say this is a Pakistani. I feel terrible for the man who was murdered and those girls are despicable for what they did but people using this to push their racial agendas are weak.

With that said this plea deal also seems weak, I hope those girls can show some real remorse for what they did and grow up into better people. And I hope Anwar’s family can find peace.

No one forgot about him and people were universally outraged.

One of the girls did this just a few months before this incident. I don't care if they're Black or White. They killed someone as a result of their actions. Their names will probably be sealed as well because they're not being convicted as adults. They are essentially getting a pass and when they're 21, what's stopping them from doing it again or escalating to other violent crimes?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
At half those ages, I knew that I wasn't supposed to take something that didn't belong to me. I knew I wasn't supposed to steal a fukking car from a grown ass man. And I damn sure knew I wasn't supposed to purposely murder someone.

I pray to God none of you sick fukks get someone pregnant or there's a miscarriage, because too many more deserving people just trying to get by have to suffer from the consequences of you murder-supporting dikkheads.

Their intent wasn't to murder. There intent was the flee with his car.

They didn't kill him, the crash, fall and concrete did. He felt his car was worth dying for.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Nobody has any anger and outrage.
The real question was: If 2 black boys did this, people would be comparing them to animals and this thread would be 20 pages.
Because y'all like creating 20, 30, 40, 50 page threads about young black boys (and how y'all would harm them) when lesser opportunity crimes are committed.

These little girls are getting off VERY EASY. No prison, no "charged as an adult", none of that.
Young BLACK BOYS get sentenced as adults for serving fiends, beating grown men up, and other LESSER CRIMES.
Why are you focused on the verbal and literal wrist slaps these girls getting? I know why, you weirdo.
All facts especially the bold part. Man you’d be surprise how thecoli looks and talk like cacs and old school YouTube comments when a black male is even ACCUSED of doing something.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Their intent wasn't to murder. There intent was the flee with his car.

They didn't kill him, the crash, fall and concrete did. He felt his car was worth dying for.

No, he didn't feel like his car was worth dying for. He didn't realize two lunatics were going to taze him and take off with him caught on HIS own car.

How you can blame this guy for his own death, or at least saying it was the crash, fall, and concrete that killed him is mind boggling.:stopitslime:.

He had every right to be standing next to his car while yelling for help.