Two teen girls, 13yrs and 15yrs have been charged with felony murder after carjacking in DC. [VIDEO]

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
No it’s not , it’s 2 teenagers stealing a dudes car.driving off smashing him into something while he holds on then crashing into something else flipping the car over killing him

1st thing out one of their mouths is I left my phone in the totaled car. No concern for the damage they caused affecting several others,no concern for the man mangled on the sidewalk but where’s her phone and you’re talking bout rehabilitation :stopitslime:

You buggin out, g.

That’s a good name you’re misrepresenting.

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
O
Do you feel the same way about this bytch killing a innocent asian woman and only getting 25 years in prison?

5c39358adf842.image.jpg

Only 25? Thats a hard sentence breh.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
O

Only 25? Thats a hard sentence breh.
25 years for:
1.Criminal record already
2.Stolen car
3.Thief(She got her nails done then didn't pay and tried to leave)
4.1st degree murder(She intenually ran over and killed the woman)

Wouldn't you want her to be in prison for life with no parole? Or even the death penalty for killing a innocent woman over some nails?

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
Nah you a bytch and all the rest of you lame ass nikkas in here wishing death on these girls.
I meant “burn they ass”in the courtroom. I Don’t wish death on them, but I do wish no chance of a life outside of prison for at least the next 25 years

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Thecoli is full of squares who hate any black male they even percieve as "thugs". Yall also hate anytime when there is any sort of gender bias favoring black women,and even little girls apparently:picard:.You dudes ain't slick,pretending like you care about young black boys. When really you only bringing up black boys because you have a greater hate of gender biases favoring females,and its convienient:mjlol:. You can always switch back to your hard on crime stances in the next thread where young black boys are doing some fukk shyt:mjpls:

How the hell do you hate what happens to young black boys,but wish for 13/15 year old girls to do hard time smh.

From Preschool to Prison: The Criminalization of Black Girls - Center for American Progress

Black girls get treated worst than white girls,and probably white boys if that makes you feel better smh. White girls probably get judged less harshly than white boys too,if they even keep statistics on that. Like I said,the girls bought a taser to a robbery,shows no intent to kill the man for his car. I'll have to go look for these 50 page threads of the equivelent to this,where black boys are being talked about like that. I know dudes on here do speak that way,but I question if thats what you MOSTLY would see in a 50 page thread. But thats what I've mostly seen in this 20 page thread(admittedly skimmed about half).But the energy doesn't seem completely lopsided of people defending the girls at all to me. Seems like you just had an agenda to get off.
Black girls are not criminalized by the system AT ALL in comparison to black boys. They barely get to touch the system, and they're pretty much safe and scott free as demonstrated by now. All this "inclusive she wedging" into an issue that 99.9999% of the time affects black boys is disgusting. Most of these "disadvantaged girls" will fall right into free housing and start the cycle over again with clean records and the ability to commit the same crimes at a higher frequency with less consequence. fukk the "center for american progress"
The article writer has an agenda as well

GCeEXPC.jpg

Are you dumb?

Last edited:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
25 years for:
1.Criminal record already
2.Stolen car
3.Thief(She got her nails done then didn't pay and tried to leave)
4.1st degree murder(She intenually ran over and killed the woman)

Wouldn't you want her to be in prison for life with no parole? Or even the death penalty for killing a innocent woman over some nails?
1.Other girl in this case had the same
2.Same thing in this case
3.They used a weapon to steal this man's car
4.They used mase to remove his car and murdered him in the process. :patrice:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You’re conflating two issues. We’re against over sentencing on non-violent crimes like drug possession, fraud etc. Crimes in which we’re disproportionately sentenced compared to whites.

Why would we be cool with anyone getting a lenient sentence for murder? The judiciary system is slick. They’ll let murderers in our community out on bond or give them pitiful sentences so they can come out and cause more havoc towards black people. Let this have happened to a middle class CAC woman in an affluent area, then the book would’ve been thrown at them.

This is really not hard to understand. As a whole, we detest rapist, murderers, stick up kids etc. Throw the book at these clowns. But, don’t sentence a child to 10 years for stealing candy from a store. Or sentence a teenager to life for having an ounce of weed.
Whilst white college kids get probation for dealing cocaine.

Since when does thecoli detest murder:mjtf:? Celebrate the deaths of cops, say "nothing was lost" when rappers die,or when people die taking selfies. Just a couple months ago it was a thread where somebody made a smilie of that woman getting shot at the capital,and people thought it was hilarious.
But suddenly thecoli detest murder when two black girls get a slap on the wrist?Any fool can see right through the disdain and what this is really about. Unless,maybe more of you are arabs then I thought.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
25/25 to L is the standard murder sentence you weirdo. Nobody gives a fukk about the white bytch, we're talking about 2 little "magic" murderers today
Those 2 little "magic" murderer black girls case is already closed. They got a slap on the wrist and is gonna go free with no punishment and there's nothing nobody can do about it so it's pointless to keep crying about it. The deal is done and the case is closed.

1.Other girl in this case had the same
2.Same thing in this case
3.They used a weapon to steal this man's car
4.They used mase to remove his car and murdered him in the process. :patrice:

What do you think would've been the punishment for 2 white teenage girls if they would've killed the Palestinian man the same way?

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

15-year-old girl pleads guilty to murder in death of Uber Eats driver

Tim Fitzsimons and Elisha Fieldstadt
Tue, May 11, 2021, 10:47 PM·1 min read

A 15-year-old girl has pleaded guilty to felony murder for her role in a carjacking that killed a 66-year-old Uber driver, according to authorities in Washington, D.C.

Claire Huber, spokesperson for DC Courts, confirmed that the 15-year-old, who is unnamed due to her age, pleaded guilty to one charge of felony murder.

49b42035291209bb8f16e5c256be82fb

The car reportedly crashed and flipped over near Nats Park, Washington, D.C. (Shomari Stone / NBC Washington)
All other charges were dropped.

The two teenagers were arrested after allegedly attempting to carjack an Uber Eats vehicle driven by Mohammad Anwar, a 66-year-old immigrant from Pakistan whose family remembered him as "a hardworking immigrant who came to the U.S. in 2014 to build a better life for himself and his family."

The teens allegedly used a stun gun on the driver, causing him to crash his car, the Metropolitan Police Department said in March.

When responders arrived at the scene, about a block from Nationals Park, they found the victim suffering from life-threatening injuries, police said. He was pronounced dead at a hospital.

The 15-year-old girl's sentencing hearing is scheduled for June 4, Huber said.

Also on Tuesday, a court appearance for the unnamed 13-year-old arrested was rescheduled for May 19.

Uber offered its condolences to Anwar's family in a March statement.

“We are devastated by this tragic news and our hearts go out to Mohammad’s family during this difficult time," the statement said. "We’re grateful the suspects have been arrested and thank the Metropolitan Police Department for their diligence with this investigation.”

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
People can be mentally ill. But in this case, parents weren’t aware of who their children were around, and weren’t actively making sure they were kept busy with extra curricular activities to keep them off the street.

If your child breaks someone else’s property, you have to pay for it. If your minor child commits a crime, the parents should also be held responsible. It will show other parents the consequences of not being effective parents.

I agree. If, after close questioning by a competent and trained adult, it’s found the parents aren’t doing their jobs then the parent should be punished as well.

Lotta these problems would be avoided if these kids were in someone’s practice or playing in a game. I will never understand parents who don’t have their small kids involved in some kinds athletics. So many benefits, especially health wise. When kids hit jr high is where the problems will begin for a lot of the ones who just go to school and go home and don’t do anything else.