Two teen girls, 13yrs and 15yrs have been charged with felony murder after carjacking in DC. [VIDEO]

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Let them dirty bytches kill a member of your family and let me hear you talk that "they need rehabilitation, not harsh prison sentences" bullshyt.

Y’all got a whole nother level of anger for this shyt.

Its really weird.

We talk about all types of shyt up here but I ain’t never seen some of y’all this angry.

What’s really going on?

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A grown ass white woman did the same thing these 2 teenage black girls did except she ran over and killed a innocent asian woman who just did her nails and she tried to drive off without paying and deliberately ran the Asian women over and killed her and plus the car she was driving was stolen. And this bytch only got 25 years in prison for that. Do y'all think this bytch should be serving life without parole or the death penalty? We gotta end this white privilege bullshyt today.

5c39358adf842.image.jpg

Off topic but how the fukk are we the Face Of “STOP ASIAN HATE”

When there’s all these incidences of white people actually killing them??

shyt pissed me off man

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This shyt bought the whole devil out you. :mjlol:

I love how silly these dudes make themselves look

dude is so “shook up” by this man losing his life that he “hopes” for the death of an innocent elderly black woman who has absolutely nothing to do with the situation...goes to show what his real problem is tho in this situation

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Y’all got a whole nother level of anger for this shyt.

Its really weird.

We talk about all types of shyt up here but I ain’t never seen some of y’all this angry.

What’s really going on?
Nah, I aint angry and I dont want them girls to die, but I'm thinking if that was a family member of mine and I actually witnessed their death and the ppl responsible for it got basically a slap on the wrist.

I WOULD be mad

Last edited:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps

dude is so “shook up” by this man losing his life that he “hopes” for the death of an innocent elderly black woman who has absolutely nothing to do with the situation...goes to show what his real problem is tho in this situation

Pure facts

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps

man shut your corny ass tf up

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
their actions caused his death , just because they’re juveniles don’t mean they can’t be held accountable. What If that was your grandma,pops,moms,grandpops?
Do you feel the same way about this bytch killing a innocent asian woman and only getting 25 years in prison?

5c39358adf842.image.jpg

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
their actions caused his death , just because they’re juveniles don’t mean they can’t be held accountable. What If that was your grandma,pops,moms,grandpops?

Thats why there’s levels and degrees in the criminal justice system.

The crime they were charged with fit the crime they committed and because they are little girls they have a chance to be rehabilitated.

But besides all that, I never see y’all this angry at anyone, cacs, nikkas that commit murder, nobody.

But y’all in here acting like they literally killed your grandmother.

It’s really weird.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man shut your corny ass tf up
So you don't got the same engery for the white bytch who killed a innocent asian woman? Y'all in here faking like y'all care about that man. FOH. If those 2 girls was white y'all would've been saying "His dumbass should've just let them take the car he caused his own death by trying to hang on to a moving car". But since it's 2 black girls y'all in here in tears and can't sleep because "justice wasn't served". FOH. That's why everytime I ask one of y'all "Do you feel the same way about this white bytch killing this innocent asian woman?" y'all run and hide because y'all don't got no smoke for no white people at all no matter what they do. Y'all only look for stories where black people are the suspects. fukking incel cac/c00n fakkits.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Thats why there’s levels and degrees in the criminal justice system.

The crime they were charged with fit the crime they committed and because they are little girls they have a chance to be rehabilitated.

But besides all that, I never see y’all this angry at anyone, cacs, nikkas that commit murder, nobody.

But y’all in here acting like they literally killed your grandmother.

It’s really weird.

No it’s not , it’s 2 teenagers stealing a dudes car.driving off smashing him into something while he holds on then crashing into something else flipping the car over killing him

1st thing out one of their mouths is I left my phone in the totaled car. No concern for the damage they caused affecting several others,no concern for the man mangled on the sidewalk but where’s her phone and you’re talking bout rehabilitation :stopitslime: