Two teen girls, 13yrs and 15yrs have been charged with felony murder after carjacking in DC. [VIDEO]

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
No, he didn't feel like his car was worth dying for. He didn't realize two lunatics were going to taze him and take off with him caught on HIS own car.

How you can blame this guy for his own death, or at least saying it was the crash, fall, and concrete that killed him is mind boggling.:stopitslime:.

He had every right to be standing next to his car while yelling for help.

He was confronted by two little girls and he didn't take them seriously. He didn't perceive them as a legitimate through. His misjudgment ultimately cost him his life. It's a tragedy no doubt. Hopefully, people will learn to just give it up and not be a hero. Material shyt aint worth dying for. "Rights" aint got nothing to do with it.

sosayeth

All Star
Daps
Their intent wasn't to murder. There intent was the flee with his car.

They didn't kill him, the crash, fall and concrete did. He felt his car was worth dying for.

Their intent was to kill him if he didn't let him have the car. Stop excusing murderers.

When both of these kids kill again, everyone, including the judge who waived this murder, who made excuses for them should be in an electric chair right alongside them.

The world is already tough enough without undeserving people having to be killed by do-gooders and their pseudo-morality.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nobody has any anger and outrage.
The real question was: If 2 black boys did this, people would be comparing them to animals and this thread would be 20 pages.
Because y'all like creating 20, 30, 40, 50 page threads about young black boys (and how y'all would harm them) when lesser opportunity crimes are committed.
These little girls are getting off VERY EASY. No prison, no "charged as an adult", none of that.
Young BLACK BOYS get sentenced as adults for serving fiends, beating grown men up, and other LESSER CRIMES.
Why are you focused on the verbal and literal wrist slaps these girls getting? I know why, you weirdo.

Thecoli is full of squares who hate any black male they even percieve as "thugs". Yall also hate anytime when there is any sort of gender bias favoring black women,and even little girls apparently:picard:.You dudes ain't slick,pretending like you care about young black boys. When really you only bringing up black boys because you have a greater hate of gender biases favoring females,and its convienient:mjlol:. You can always switch back to your hard on crime stances in the next thread where young black boys are doing some fukk shyt:mjpls:

How the hell do you hate what happens to young black boys,but wish for 13/15 year old girls to do hard time smh.

From Preschool to Prison: The Criminalization of Black Girls - Center for American Progress

Black girls get treated worst than white girls,and probably white boys if that makes you feel better smh. White girls probably get judged less harshly than white boys too,if they even keep statistics on that. Like I said,the girls bought a taser to a robbery,shows no intent to kill the man for his car. I'll have to go look for these 50 page threads of the equivelent to this,where black boys are being talked about like that. I know dudes on here do speak that way,but I question if thats what you MOSTLY would see in a 50 page thread. But thats what I've mostly seen in this 20 page thread(admittedly skimmed about half).But the energy doesn't seem completely lopsided of people defending the girls at all to me. Seems like you just had an agenda to get off.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would y'all be mad if 2 white girls killed this man and got the same deal?

Or would y'all just chalk it off as white privilege and just be done with it. But since black people get the same slaps on the wrist y'all in here crying like some bytches. Bu bu but how? But why? Is it anything we can do to change this decision? I can't sleep knowing that some black people getting the same privileges as white people.

I bet 95% of the people in this thread crying and saying negative things about these 2 teenage black girls ain't in the thread where the white dude did a mass shooting killing 6 random innocent asian women, a white woman, and a white man. I bet none y'all in that thread talking shyt about him or saying how he should be punished. I bet y'all ain't in the Derek Chauvin thread talking shyt about him or saying how many years in prison he should get. Y'all don't care about the people those 2 white dudes purposely killed but y'all in here fake caring about this Pakistani man that got killed. But if it was 2 white teenage girls that did it y'all wouldn't of gave a fuk about this story. A bunch c00ns and cacs mad that black people getting the same privileges that white people been getting. Foh

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am I supposed to be happy these two murderers got off? :scust:

They would have gladly done the same to a black taxi driver, slow death for both these bytches :camby:

How do you feel about the white mass shooter dude who killed 8 innocent people in Atlanta? Slow death to him too? What about Derek Chauvin who killed George Floyd? Slow death to him too? What about this white bytch who killed a innocent asian woman? Slow death to this bytch too?

bytch only got 25 years in prison
5c39358adf842.image.jpg

Krystal Whipple, 23, was sentenced Friday to 25 years behind bars after pleading guilty to second-degree murder in the death of 51-year-old Nhu “Annie” Ngoc Nguyen, according to a Nevada Circuit Court.

Last edited:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would y'all be mad if 2 white girls killed this man and got the same deal?

Or would y'all just chalk it off as white privilege and just be done with it. But since black people get the same slaps on the wrist y'all in here crying like some bytches. Bu bu but how? But why? Is it anything we can do to change this decision? I can't sleep knowing that some black people getting the same privileges as white people.

I bet 95% of the people in this thread crying and saying negative things about these 2 teenage black girls ain't in the thread where the white dude did a mass shooting killing 6 random innocent asian women, a white woman, and a white man. I bet none y'all in that thread talking shyt about him or saying how he should be punished. I bet y'all ain't in the Derek Chauvin thread talking shyt about him or saying how many years in prison he should get. Y'all don't care about the people those 2 white dudes purposely killed but y'all in here fake caring about this Pakistani man that got killed. But if it was 2 white teenage girls that did it y'all wouldn't of gave a fuk about this story. A bunch c00ns and cacs mad that black people getting the same privileges that white people been getting. Foh

shut the fukk up :camby:

Keeping making up lies and dumb ass scenarios:camby:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do you feel about the white mass shooter dude who killed 8 innocent people in Atlanta? Slow death to him too? What about Derek Chauvin who killed George Floyd? Slow death to him too? What about this white bytch who killed a innocent asian woman? Slow death to this bytch too?

yes dummy :camby:

Slow death for him too :camby:

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yes dummy :camby:

Slow death for him too :camby:

What about this white bytch who killed a innocent asian woman? Slow death to this bytch too?

bytch only got 25 years in prison
5c39358adf842.image.jpg

Krystal Whipple, 23, was sentenced Friday to 25 years behind bars after pleading guilty to second-degree murder in the death of 51-year-old Nhu “Annie” Ngoc Nguyen, according to a Nevada Circuit Court.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A grown ass white woman did the same thing these 2 teenage black girls did except she ran over and killed a innocent asian woman who just did her nails and she tried to drive off without paying and deliberately ran the Asian women over and killed her and plus the car she was driving was stolen. And this bytch only got 25 years in prison for that. Do y'all think this bytch should be serving life without parole or the death penalty? We gotta end this white privilege bullshyt today.

5c39358adf842.image.jpg