Two teen girls, 13yrs and 15yrs have been charged with felony murder after carjacking in DC. [VIDEO]

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They also tasered him.

A taser,not a gun.

obviously it didn't work since he wouldn't get out of the car. They probably got scared when things didn't go their way. Thats what happens when you send kids to play a grown mans game. Shame on the "OG's" who got these little kids out here as they henchmen thinking they a big shot. Yall some god damn clowns.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
They made a mistake,kids do stupid shyt all the time. I pray they get a second chance. Feel bad for the victim too of course.
fukked up situation all around.

Stupid shyt is stealing a video game....Murder is another, they need to get some cinderblock boots and go for a swim in the Potomac....

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
A taser,not a gun.

obviously it didn't work since he wouldn't get out of the car. They probably got scared when things didn't go their way. Thats what happens when you send kids to play a grown mans game. Shame on the "OG's" who got these little kids out here as they henchmen thinking they a big shot. Yall some god damn clowns.
No "OGs" made them do that, and there are no "henchmen" nowadays, stop watching movies.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
People who are agreeing with this lenient sentence would be singing a different tune if it was their father/uncle/cousin who was murdered. Disgraceful sentence.

Let’s keep it real, if the driver was a middle/upper class CAC, they would’ve had the book thrown at them. He’s just another Uber Arab driver to the court system. Not that I’m caping for them but let’s keep it real.

Recidivism is almost inevitable.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No "OGs" made them do that, and there are no "henchmen" nowadays, stop watching movies.

Henchmen is the nice way to say it,crash dummies is more appropriate.

Stupid shyt is stealing a video game....Murder is another, they need to get some cinderblock boots and go for a swim in the Potomac....

Stupid shyt breeds real shyt,you know that.Intent matters even in law.
Problem is, black people are always assumed to have murderous intent from the jump when people die.
While whiteboys like Kyle Rittenhouse and grown ass men like George Zimmerman don't.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Henchmen is the nice way to say it,crash dummies is more appropriate.

Stupid shyt breeds real shyt,you know that.Intent matters even in law.
Problem is, black people are always assumed to have murderous intent from the jump when people die.
While whiteboys like Kyle Rittenhouse and grown ass men like George Zimmerman don't.
They weren't anybody's crash dummy and they're not going to prison. They did that because they felt like it. Flat out. They're gonna get like 2.5 in a "girls home" and probably come out writing a book.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Let's be real if these were 2 white girls and they committed the same exact crime and got the same exact punishment would everybody have the same anger and outrage?
Nobody has any anger and outrage.
The real question was: If 2 black boys did this, people would be comparing them to animals and this thread would be 20 pages.
Because y'all like creating 20, 30, 40, 50 page threads about young black boys (and how y'all would harm them) when lesser opportunity crimes are committed.
These little girls are getting off VERY EASY. No prison, no "charged as an adult", none of that.
Young BLACK BOYS get sentenced as adults for serving fiends, beating grown men up, and other LESSER CRIMES.
Why are you focused on the verbal and literal wrist slaps these girls getting? I know why, you weirdo.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The real question was: If 2 black boys did this, people would be comparing them to animals and this thread would be 20 pages.

no...the REAL a question is does anyone care about the man who lost his life and sufficient punishment for the 2 girls responsible for him losing his life OR are they just interested in getting their shytty talking points off? :hubie:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
no...the REAL a question is does anyone care about the man who lost his life and sufficient punishment for the 2 girls responsible for him losing his life OR are they just interested in getting their shytty talking points off? :hubie:

I think the victim partially contributed to the crash and thus his death.

You're talking 13 and 15 year old children.

The victim was moving like he didn't have auto insurance or something :manny:

sosayeth

All Star
Daps
I think the victim partially contributed to the crash and thus his death.

You're talking 13 and 15 year old children.

The victim was moving like he didn't have auto insurance or something :manny:

At half those ages, I knew that I wasn't supposed to take something that didn't belong to me. I knew I wasn't supposed to steal a fukking car from a grown ass man. And I damn sure knew I wasn't supposed to purposely murder someone.

I pray to God none of you sick fukks get someone pregnant or there's a miscarriage, because too many more deserving people just trying to get by have to suffer from the consequences of you murder-supporting dikkheads.