Two teen girls, 13yrs and 15yrs have been charged with felony murder after carjacking in DC. [VIDEO]

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
RIP to the dead, but this is probably the right sentence. Kids are stupid as fukk. They can’t even sign legal documents at this age, they shouldn’t be thrown away just yet. Hopefully they can get their lives together.

Crazy reading this thread. Coli incel nikkas are pitiful. Somehow I feel if they were males, people in this thread wouldn’t be so ready to throw their lives away :francis:

if they were males they would be tried as adults and be sent with the men with very lengthy sentences and everyone would want those demons to fry; shut you bytch ass up you fsggot you need to be stomped and pistol whipped with your teeth knocked out shytface. If they were men u wouldn’t be in here defending their light sentence

Last edited:

sosayeth

All Star
Daps
Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
if they were males they would be tried as adults and be sent with the men with very lengthy sentences
Probably. And Coli nikkas would be complaining, talking about how they are kids and shouldn’t get their lives thrown away. :ehh:
and everyone would want those demons to fry, shut you bytch ass up you fsggot you need to be stomped and pistol whipped with your teeth knocked out shytface. If they were men u wouldn’t be in here defending their light sentence
Be a clown on the internet brehs :mjlol:

Olmec

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Hidden Temple
RIP to the dead, but this is probably the right sentence. Kids are stupid as fukk. They can’t even sign legal documents at this age, they shouldn’t be thrown away just yet. Hopefully they can get their lives together.

Crazy reading this thread. Coli incel nikkas are pitiful. Somehow I feel if they were males, people in this thread wouldn’t be so ready to throw their lives away :francis:

there's a difference between being "stupid kids" and being complete sociopaths. normal kids would do stupid shyt and run when an adult comes, they straight murdered this dude infront of people with no remorse. he was lying down murdered and they were worried about a missing phone...

doesn't matter if males or females did it...that's irrelevant. wouldn't even be mad if one of his loved ones decided to take the law in their own hands.

sosayeth

All Star
Daps
there's a difference between being "stupid kids" and being complete sociopaths. normal kids would do stupid shyt and run when an adult comes, they straight murdered this dude infront of people with no remorse. he was lying down murdered and they were worried about a missing phone...

doesn't matter if males or females did it...that's irrelevant. wouldn't even be mad if one of his loved ones decided to take the law in their own hands.

I don't think there's any sort of logic that will get through to that guy. He thinks it's funny that those two girls murdered that man for no reason and won't get any punishment for it. He's probably a psychopath living out his dream through them. The only thing you can do is keep your blood pressure down and ignore him.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
there's a difference between being "stupid kids" and being complete sociopaths. normal kids would do stupid shyt and run when an adult comes, they straight murdered this dude infront of people with no remorse. he was lying down murdered and they were worried about a missing phone
Again. Kids are dumb. That’s why they aren’t responsible for themselves at this age. Cant sign legal documents. Cant get a job. Cant even get a tattoo at that age. What they did was horrible, but they should not have their lives thrown away just yet.

Look at you wishing death on random people cause you saw an internet video. That says more about you than those girls :smh:

Olmec

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Hidden Temple
Again. Kids are dumb. That’s why they aren’t responsible for themselves at this age. Cant sign legal documents. Cant get a job. Cant even get a tattoo at that age. What they did was horrible, but they should not have their lives thrown away just yet.

Look at you wishing death on random people cause you saw an internet video. That says more about you than those girls :smh:

what they did was inhumane and not "kid" stuff.

that's not wishing death...I just said I wouldn't be mad and I'd understand it.

I'm sure you'd want them free if they killed one of your close family members and probably hug them in court saying,"I forgive you" like a true sucka :yeshrug:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
what they did was inhumane and not "kid" stuff.

that's not wishing death...I just said I wouldn't be mad and I'd understand it.
Once again. It’s a fact that kids risk assessment, decision making, mental/emotional development, etc are not developed at that age. Again that’s why we call them kids.

I'm sure you'd want them free if they killed one of your close family members and probably hug them in court saying,"I forgive you" like a true sucka :yeshrug:
I wouldn’t want to see kids lives thrown away either way. :yeshrug:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
They're gonna kill someone again or multiple other people next time. Probably even this year with the way the judge just doesn't care about what they did.

These demons aren't remorseful - they're absolutely thinking, "I can't believe we got away with that!" If they were boys, they'd be strapped to an electric chair.

Don't worry, they have no chance at rehabilitation and will be back in prison for life once they get out....