Two teen girls, 13yrs and 15yrs have been charged with felony murder after carjacking in DC. [VIDEO]

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
...do what?

end up like the old man as a result of trying to grab onto these girls not knowing they were crazy/stupid enough to take off like that :gucci:

To me it seemed like there were enough people around there. I get it, most people wouldn’t want to get involved in that type of scenario but me personally I can’t helped but feel irked by it. This is simply all too common now a days.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To me it seemed like there were enough people around there. I get it, most people wouldn’t want to get involved in that type of scenario but me personally I can’t helped but feel irked by it. This is simply all too common now a days.

idk...I guess it depends on their intent...if they’re recording with the intention of just looking to repost it online then that’s definitely sick...in some cases tho they are sincerely looking to record evidence that could help the victim/police...I remember some brazen fukk tried to rape a woman right on the subway platform and folks surrounded him and recorded it...ppl in the thread were upset that folks didn’t beat him up/restrain him but I could understand ppl not wanting to confront someone crazy enough to even attempt that...they did scare him off tho which was of the utmost importance and the cell phone footage was used to apprehend him so it worked out...unfortunately in this case, these girls had no damn care/remorse and ramped shyt up when they were confronted...I think ppl trying to intervene would’ve resulted in more folks getting hurt...these girls were absolutely reckless

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
idk...I guess it depends on their intent...if they’re recording with the intention of just looking to repost it online then that’s definitely sick...in some cases tho they are sincerely looking to record evidence that could help the victim/police...I remember some brazen fukk tried to rape a woman right on the subway platform and folks surrounded him and recorded it...ppl in the thread were upset that folks didn’t beat him up/restrain him but I could understand ppl not wanting to confront someone crazy enough to even attempt that...they did scare him off tho which was of the utmost importance and the cell phone footage was used to apprehend him so it worked out...unfortunately in this case, these girls had no damn care/remorse and ramped shyt up when they were confronted...I think ppl trying to intervene would’ve resulted in more folks getting hurt...these girls were absolutely reckless

I definitely understand that aspect. You don’t want to escalate the situation further and yet I can’t help but wonder if his death could’ve been avoided if some were brave enough to step in. It’s just a sad situation no matter how you slice it.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
They better at LEAST juvi life.

there might be some details we don’t know about
the biggest detail is that one was a repeat offender and from not even a year ago

people running around doing violent or dangerous shyt with multiple instances to their record is fukking wild in DC right now....

that's not lenience or even legitimate reform happening. its fukking negligence :mjlol:

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
The fact that they were possibly from a middle to upper middle class background is irrelevant since there is no *real* black middle class. Most of us are only separated by poverty by one generation and we dont surround ourselves with enough like minded folks to create a bulwark against the poison of low class behavior.

*and before nikkas come in here and :mjpls: me to death, there is a clear and distinct line between the mentality of those raised in poverty and raised in the stability of the middle class, especially in Western Capitalism where the easiest lesson to learn is "might makes right".

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Once they hit the accelerator in park the old man should of let go, either way rip to him. Nobody got involved because they know how dangerous a car can be

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow, no prison and out by no later then 21 years old. These demons going to be back on the streets in just a couple years. Such a insult to the murdered man and his family.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
RIP to the dead, but this is probably the right sentence. Kids are stupid as fukk. They can’t even sign legal documents at this age, they shouldn’t be thrown away just yet. Hopefully they can get their lives together.

Crazy reading this thread. Coli incel nikkas are pitiful. Somehow I feel if they were males, people in this thread wouldn’t be so ready to throw their lives away :francis: