Two teen girls, 13yrs and 15yrs have been charged with felony murder after carjacking in DC. [VIDEO]

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I am not sure why people keep bringing up this point. The guy in the video is like the car is leaking oil and it might blow up but she is concerned about the cell phone because she has to call her mom, family, etc.

My phone is the top 5 things that are important to me.:manny:

ETA: This thread is filled with the whites. Oh lawd, they sure come crawling out of the woodwork. :mjlol:

The only excuse I can see is if she was worried about leaving her phone as evidence at the crime scene like Rondo Numba 9.

But doing the crime in broad daylight and then walking around without a lack of urgency even after the accident with everyone around filming deflates that theory.

Last edited:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
What pissed me off a bit about the video is people were busy recording it instead of actually stopping the girls from taking the car. I mean WTF!?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What pissed me off a bit about the video is people were busy recording it instead of actually stopping the girls from taking the car. I mean WTF!?

...do what?

end up like the old man as a result of trying to grab onto these girls not knowing they were crazy/stupid enough to take off like that??? :gucci: