Two teen girls, 13yrs and 15yrs have been charged with felony murder after carjacking in DC. [VIDEO]

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The wildest part of that video is her worrying over losing her phone over the fact that she just committed manslaughter.:dwillhuh:

Like kid, you pretty much threw away your freedom and you’re worried about your phone?
:mjtf:
:francis::francis::francis: shows you how much people are tied to their phone, so imagine what kind of demonic influences were lurking there to see the car jacking tik tok or whatever else

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
The wildest part of that video is her worrying over losing her phone over the fact that she just committed manslaughter.:dwillhuh:

Like kid, you pretty much threw away your freedom and you’re worried about your phone?
:mjtf:

I am not sure why people keep bringing up this point. The guy in the video is like the car is leaking oil and it might blow up but she is concerned about the cell phone because she has to call her mom, family, etc.

My phone is the top 5 things that are important to me.:manny:

ETA: This thread is filled with the whites. Oh lawd, they sure come crawling out of the woodwork. :mjlol:

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I am not sure why people keep bringing up this point. The guy in the video is like the car is leaking oil and it might blow up but she is concerned about the cell phone because she has to call her mom, family, etc.

My phone is the top 5 things that are important to me.:manny:

ETA: This thread is filled with the whites. Oh lawd, they sure come crawling out of the woodwork. :mjlol:
this is so incredibly shameless and disingenuous :russ:

girl out here stealing cars and assaulting people but but but but she wants to call her family

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Damn she fell apart during the getaway

Crashed homie into final destination

R.i.p