Two teen girls, 13yrs and 15yrs have been charged with felony murder after carjacking in DC. [VIDEO]

sosayeth

All Star
Daps
walking over a dead body to get your phone?
I dont really care if they can be reformed.

Im concerned with our communties above all...the minds of our kids...
...fukk these girls.

its about other people who live this life thinking twice before they do the same shyt.
You have to send a message.

What city are you in?
Im in Chicago and this shyt is out of hand...it happens on the daily

I get so tired of nikkas talmbout, "gOtTa sAvE aLl tHa BaD ApPleS!" like life is game.
NO, NO, NO.

Why do we spend all our fukking energy trying to save the inhuman to the detriment of those who want to do better? It makes no goddamn sense. And no, you can't "dO bOtH," because if we could, our communities wouldn't continue to be spiraling out of control. Let those two monsters rot and focus on curbing the influences in our community that created those demons. You only have a small window to prevent a tumor inside the from growing, but there eventually comes a time when you need to cut the thing out.

sosayeth

All Star
Daps
However, at a certain point we're going to have to acknowledge that there are WAY too many of our people who subscribe to a backward and nihilistic mindset/culture.

And we have got to stop trying to make excuses for and "save" them, because the kids that are actually trying to do better for themselves are getting fukked over in the process.

DonDadda

All Star
Daps
damn breh looked like a pakistani pretzel at the end of that video :picard:

that car was not worth dying over smh

he shoulda just let them take it once they pulled off

we're in a pandemic, he could be relying on the car to keep the lights on and his first instinct was to protect his livelihood .

How about the parents of the bytch ass kids do a better job so they don't even attempt stupid shyt like this in the first place.

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
we're in a pandemic, he could be relying on the car to keep the lights on and his first instinct was to protect his livelihood .

How about the parents of the bytch ass kids do a better job so they don't even attempt stupid shyt like this in the first place.

you can get material items back if it was lost or stolen, what you can't get is your limbs or life back if you decide to fight for those material items :francis:

dude actually held on while they went from 0 to 60 like a damn stunt dummy :snoop: i woulda said fukk all that & let jesus take the wheel

and yea yea yea i get the kids are the ones at fault but crime happen everyday, its a part of life :yeshrug: so basically if u become a victim of it, your instinct should always be to protect yourself 1st and avoid confrontation if you can.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I hope one of these kids break you the fukk off one day. You seem delusional

:gucci:

Don't put tes
damn breh looked like a pakistani pretzel at the end of that video :picard:

that car was not worth dying over smh

he shoulda just let them take it once they pulled off
:gucci:
A lot of things "should have" happened, but I'm not gonna roast the victim.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Interesting how people are blaming the parents and "culture", but nobody saying shyt about that white boy's parents that shot up 8 people in Atlanta.

Very :mjpls:
This is such a dumb deflection and adds to why these young teens/adults feel like they are justified in the degenerate shyt they do. What they did was clearly an example of failed parenting, this is a literal fact. Everyone already tore that cac up in that Atlanta thread so I don't know what you keep going back to that.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
you can get material items back if it was lost or stolen, what you can't get is your limbs or life back if you decide to fight for those material items :francis:

dude actually held on while they went from 0 to 60 like a damn stunt dummy :snoop: i woulda said fukk all that & let jesus take the wheel

and yea yea yea i get the kids are the ones at fault but crime happen everyday, its a part of life :yeshrug: so basically if u become a victim of it, your instinct should always be to protect yourself 1st and avoid confrontation if you can.
You don't know that man's situation. Having to sit out for 2 weeks while they track down your car then have to fix any damages is 2 weeks of no work if you're relying on ubereats.