Two teen girls, 13yrs and 15yrs have been charged with felony murder after carjacking in DC. [VIDEO]

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
There is no way you can defend this

I woulda blew those lil hoes heads clean the fukk off their shoulders with a .45 GAP round

& it’s worse cuz they come from money.....Ft Washington is a wealthy black area. What reason do they have to do this?

The younger girl was actually from SE so she was probably the one who pressured the older one into doing it.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No. I personally know two nikkas that grew up with loving mom's who committed homicides and see currently in prison. One of the nikkas used to make sure he was back at home before the street lights came on. Your environment influences black kids more then parents can

unfortunately a lot of ppl are out of touch in this respect and fail to understand how at this age it’s not just about “mommy” and “daddy” anymore...social media makes peer pressure so much worse too :snoop:

this shyt went horribly wrong and I’m sure it wasn’t their intention to kill him but an innocent man is dead nonetheless off the strength of their actions and they’re of age to know better and to be held solely accountable for their actions...sad that they fukked up their lives at this age but ultimately they took a man’s life and I’m not gonna feel all that sorry for the consequences they’ll face smh

Daps
unfortunately a lot of ppl are out of touch in this respect and fail to understand how at this age it’s not just about “mommy” and “daddy” anymore...social media makes peer pressure so much worse too :snoop:

this shyt went horribly wrong and I’m sure it wasn’t their intention to kill him but an innocent man is dead nonetheless off the strength of their actions and they’re of age to know better and to be held solely accountable for their actions...sad that they fukked up their lives at this age but ultimately they took a man’s life and I’m not gonna feel all that sorry for the consequences they’ll face smh
age 5-25 is when people are very impressionable, insecure, and subject to peer pressure
many people are still those things beyond that age range
we all succumb to some sort of social pressure in some way whether we like it or not
it starts in school, especially public schools
but eventually you have to have sense and know what is going to lead to bullshyt
some people unfortunately do not have sense or know better but choose to do wrong anyway
they should be avoided at all costs

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
When you realize they blur the video in both parties to lessen how badly the Uber driver died.

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It pisses me off how NOBODY even went to check on the man killed after... Not even a comment about "oh wow hes dead, get help".

everybody just a bytch in this video. cameraman too. bout "I saw what happened"

How about mention the dead person.

this was just bizarre. Like he was laying on the sidewalk face down dying or already dead and nobody even acknowledged him at all.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Somebody should up a thread with a young breh committing a (much lesser) crime to compare the responses.
All types of "animal, demon" dehumanization language in those threads, kid gloves in here.
ONCE AGAIN.
:sas2:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Somebody should up a thread with a young breh committing a (much lesser) crime to compare the responses.
All types of "animal, demon" dehumanization language in those threads, kid gloves in here.
ONCE AGAIN.

nikka stop...there were literally posts in here calling for these girls heads to be cut off and shot in their face among other things...so that should make you feel a lot better weirdo