Two teen girls, 13yrs and 15yrs have been charged with felony murder after carjacking in DC. [VIDEO]

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What got him banned? Fool was one of the most careful borderline posters out there, always saying slick shyt just carefully enough to maintain plausible deniability.

not 100% sure...I see his first comment in this thread was deleted tho

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nikka stop...there were literally posts in here calling for these girls heads to be cut off and shot in their face among other things...so that should make you feel a lot better weirdo
:camby:
Nah.
"weirdo weirdo weirdo"
You're halfway defending the lil bytches because it makes you uncomfortable. YEAH bytch nikka the post is light compared to posts about young brehs doing lighter crimes with no death involved.
:umad:Everybody not going today. These lil hoes MURDERERS.
nikkas in here :cape:
"who did they do it for"
"oh the one from SE probably hyped her up"

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bro. Don’t use me to push your point. You’re talking about something completely different.

I’m aware of the shytty things Kamala and Joe have done but that wasn’t what any of us were here speaking about at all so ask someone else who was to elaborate.

Don’t move weird.
Stop using the word weird out of place, y'all half-feminist new era nikkas tend to call "not weird" nikkas "weird".
That reverse psychology is for hoes on twitter trying to establish themselves, not men.
It's the same exact thing - and I didn't mention Joe.
DIRECT CORRELATION.
Were parents arrested for kids' issues? YES.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I find it interesting that there are people here who are saying "cut their heads off", drop them off "at Epstein island", hope they get shot in the face, but noone has declared such violence on the syrian guy who killed 6 people in colorado, or the white guy who killed 8 people in Georgia.

Very interesting behavior.

I wonder why that is. :sas2:

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still don't understand how this happened.

One of the girls was in drivers seat and he was holding on to what?

I wrote this before but pick one, your life or your car.
The 13 year old was in the driver seat and the man was Tryna stop them from taking off by jumping in the car.

the 15 year old is yelling “push him” but obviously the 13 year can’t physically do it so she’s like “I can’t.”

the 15 year then says .. “just go.. GO”

and starts the car ignition from the passenger seat. You can hear the car Rev up as the one in the driver seat is flooring it but it was probably still in park. The 15 year old was able to change the gear and pushes the steering wheel to the left. They took off like that cuz shorty foot was on the gas pretty heavy prior to the gear change

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These are the outcomes of a degenerate culture.
Need the black family now more than ever, need black fathers there is discipline their kids. Need to free ourselves from the yoke of this destructive BS.
My parents were 100% correct in telling me to shun certain people, music, lifestyles and cultures until I was older.

Strongest links btw.

RIP to the guy. Didn't need to happen.

Only so much can be linked to structural racism. You're right, this is a byproduct of a degenerate culture. This isn't black culture and nor should we claim it as such. However, at a certain point we're going to have to acknowledge that there are WAY too many of our people who subscribe to a backward and nihilistic mindset/culture.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This entire “charge the parents” idea would be a DREAM come true for racists to use against black parents.

yep...undercover racist cacs and c00ns

with situations like this it’s not “enough” to focus on the individual/sole perpetrators...some like to use moments like this to condemn as many black folks as they can...some felt the need to use this to indict black parents/parenting...some came in here to attack black folks of a certain economic status not realizing that these girls might’ve actually came from a decent neighborhood...and the most bizarre among them even tried to shame black folks in here bcuz he wasn’t comfortable with the “low amount” of derogatory comments issued against the girls involved and perhaps feels there should be “more”...some folks are definitely looking to get off racist/c00n talking points in here and are not satisfied with just condemning the girls for what they did

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yep...undercover racist cacs and c00ns

with situations like this it’s not “enough” to focus on the individual/sole perpetrators...some like to use moments like this to condemn as many black folks as they can...some felt the need to use this to indict black parents/parenting...some came in here to attack black folks of a certain economic status not realizing that these girls might’ve actually came from a decent neighborhood...and the most bizarre among them even tried to shame black folks in here bcuz he wasn’t comfortable with the “low amount” of derogatory comments issued against the girls involved and perhaps feels there should be “more”...some folks are definitely looking to get off racist/c00n talking points in here and are not satisfied with just condemning the girls for what they did
Thank you brother. A lot of weird takes in here and it doesn’t surprise me seeing that you can anonymously post here.

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Stop using the word weird out of place, y'all half-feminist new era nikkas tend to call "not weird" nikkas "weird".
That reverse psychology is for hoes on twitter trying to establish themselves, not men.
It's the same exact thing - and I didn't mention Joe.
DIRECT CORRELATION.
Were parents arrested for kids' issues? YES.
Bro.

lol reverse psychology? I called you weird for coming at my post with attitude AND off topic points. That’s all. You’re making it deeper than rap.... We probably would get along tbh, I’m chill. You have a gripe but it honestly ain’t with me.