Two teen girls, 13yrs and 15yrs have been charged with felony murder after carjacking in DC. [VIDEO]

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
There is no way you can defend this

I woulda blew those lil hoes heads clean the fukk off their shoulders with a .45 GAP round

& it’s worse cuz they come from money.....Ft Washington is a wealthy black area. What reason do they have to do this?
I got family in that area too. My aunt was just talking about doing some Uber or rideshare stuff during the lockdown because she hated working from home and wanted to get out more....

I get mad just thinking about this shyt.

And people gotta remember that punishment comes before forgiveness too. I don't give a fukk about any kind of rehab til consequences happen first.

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gucci:

Normally, that post would result in Coli "cac" calls...

People who kill intentionally have been reformed, but these girls who killed accidentally (albeit in the commission of a crime), can't be? :stopitslime:

Stop defending the degenerates of the community. Ok a teenager may shoplift a couple times but this is something else entirely different. I can't fathom the level of depravity someone would have to have to carry out what these demons did. They should be killed. fukk locking them up.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
There is no way you can defend this

I woulda blew those lil hoes heads clean the fukk off their shoulders with a .45 GAP round

& it’s worse cuz they come from money.....Ft Washington is a wealthy black area. What reason do they have to do this?
Wow, you would think they come from Berry Farms. Two ignorant ratchet c00ns. :pacspit: