Two suspects arrested in the murder of Chinx Drugz

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
That nikka was a free man enjoying life for 2-3 years..... Crazy

More proof that a black life ain t shyt to white folk. "B b b bu but black people go to jail if they murder another black person automatically" is the biggest myth ever spat in recent times. Them dudes caught a body of a semi famous rapper and STILL roaming free for 2 to 3 years, thinking he was untouchable.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Posters are mad I'm already in here. and they know what I'm thinking :laff:

Waste your time having fake tears for a dude who bragged about murking others, brehs
Damn, you've got no wherewithal do you? lmao

You seem like a grown man. So you understand that there is a difference between entertainment and real life don't you.

You won't believe fiction from a movie or tv show so why are you doing the same to his music.

A person had their life stolen.

I don't wish this on many people but I hope you get your a$$hole torn open on your way home from the gym and they give you a columbian necktie, ya choc-ice fakkit,:pacspit:

brick james

John piffington
Daps
More proof that a black life ain t shyt to white folk. "B b b bu but black people go to jail if they murder another black person automatically" is the biggest myth ever spat in recent times. Them dudes caught a body of a semi famous rapper and STILL roaming free for 2 to 3 years, thinking he was untouchable.

But isn't that proof that a black life aint shyt to black folk?

brick james

John piffington
Daps
Yeah, but people will misinterpret what I would say. Black bodies caught and their killers roam free, with no fear from law enforcement.

But we have black people that may have heard something but will not cooperate because they are scared of getting terrorized by other black folks or are on their no snitching shyt. these cops are straight up retarded, I wouldn't expect them to be able to find a fukking way out of a paper bag

i guess what Im saying is that its hard out here for our fellow brehs :mjcry:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
But we have black people that may have heard something but will not cooperate because they are scared of getting terrorized by other black folks or are on their no snitching shyt. these cops are straight up retarded, I wouldn't expect them to be able to find a fukking way out of a paper bag

i guess what Im saying is that its hard out here for our fellow brehs :mjcry:

We need another Black Panthers. End of story

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Crazy thing is I was lurking boxden about two weeks ago and there was a thread on how something was about to shake in the Chinx case :wow:
If a member could find the thread or link that would be great

But let me find out the real reason was over a jail phone :snoop:

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Two of my major L’s in life street wise was by people I knew. First was when I was a teenager, I got jumped over some he said, she said. The dudes who did it, I would fight for. You give them a pound and a hug, so we’re cool right? Try again. Second L was worse because this was from a guy who was one of my closest boys in H.S. I’ve fought for him side to side, been in so such shyt with another gang and I didn’t care at all. Moral of the story, just because you give somebody a dap, doesn’t mean you’re boys. I’ve taken that to my heart for years, and it will last until I die.

Too many people I know were killed by their “friends”. This nikka Quincy was at Chinx memorial and was rocking RIP memorabilia everywhere, and he hated him for 6 years. Stack knew his killers too. You have to wisen up.

Last edited: