Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
tumblr_mq7bs7dQRY1r8cstoo3_250.gif

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
Sources told me that Homere was so brazen that he even wore a "RIP Chinx" T-shirt to the many vigils and memorials that were held for the popular and well-liked artist.

Hill and Homere are due back in court January 16, 2018. If convicted, each face up to 25 years to life in prison.m

hqdefault.jpg

:gucci:

EDIT: See my post below with the image I attempted to show. nikkas deleted the IG Post.

Last edited:

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
I don’t understand how chinx didn’t realize a car was tailing him for 20 miles :patrice:

There’s gotta be more to the story

Then again it’s probably not too hard to follow a silver Porsche from a distance

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
Can't see none of ya posts breh
Yeah why is your posts BLANK?!?!
My bad gentlemen. Cats are deleting their posts IDK why.

I got word from a couple of BK cats that the main dude Homere people who he stuck up a bank with ended up teling on him. After nikka caught that lick nikka thought he was invincible pulling that shyt off plus he felt that French and them YGz and FarRock cats weren't gonna put pressure. nikkas never learn!!!!! STAY SHUT. Cats don't gotta know shyt! Plus always say less than necessary!

And not for nothing nikkas surprised that he rocking RIP Chinx gear and was at the funeral. Nah son where I am from nikkas is grimey fukking their own brothers baby momz and setting them up. Growing up in them streets let you know NEVER put anything past ANYONE!

Last edited: