Two suspects arrested in the murder of Chinx Drugz

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Sources told me that Homere was so brazen that he even wore a "RIP Chinx" T-shirt to the many vigils and memorials that were held for the popular and well-liked artist.

Hill and Homere are due back in court January 16, 2018. If convicted, each face up to 25 years to life in prison.

hqdefault.jpg

:gucci:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
The alleged shooters “hunted down Chinx like an animal” because of a dispute they had over a phone on Rikers Island. As Chinx’s career began to soar, the alleged shooter, an aspiring rapper, became obsessed with Chinx’s demise, according to sources close to the investigation.

smh

Boosie was right man, these nikkas become hypnotized by hatred. Preach to these nikkas Boosie.

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
Boosie was right man, these nikkas become hypnotized by hatred. Preach to these nikkas Boosie.

Boosie seems so authentic.
Rappers die in their own city. Your enemies used to be your boys. Hypnotized with hatred. :wow:

That's sad that your own are so grimy.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

My guess is the guy in feds called the shot, and directed/supplied resources to guys on the outside. Edit: I guess they were both out when the shooting happened.

"sent one text message.....both ____go missing....once the shooter slide the clip in"

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
Yeah cuz the no snitching campaign we have makes it easy to solve crimes right.
Police have enough flaws. There is no reason to make up fake ones that only take attention away from real and legit concerns.
Good job to the police for solving this one.
that "no snitching" excuse cops use to explain why they cant get a lead is BS. n1gga's best friend will call in hotline tip on they mans for $500 let along for the 5k or so that they usually be offerin

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sources told me that Homere was s

o brazen that he even wore a "RIP Chinx" T-shirt to the many vigils and memorials that were held for the popular and well-liked artist.

Hill and Homere are due back in court January 16, 2018. If convicted, each face up to 25 years to life in prison.

hqdefault.jpg

:gucci:

NYC is just grimey like that because we're all on living on top of each other.

A month before he was killed Chinx was featured on this song with Uncle Murda, look at the title

Less than a month after Chinx was killed this is on homie's twitter