Or was I marked for a contract for some foul act
I did a while back or even beyond that
He got me layin' face flat, sayin' my grace, Black
One of my favorite Nas verses

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
Why is he hanging with him then?
It's wild obvious that Uncle Murda knew.

But you'd be a fool to think he's the kind of dude to say anything about it.
Yeahhhhhh murda and blanco looking funny. And I fukk withthem and know Blanco through some mutual friends.

Calling a spade a spade, it’s easy for them to call him a rat and all this shyt AFTER the fact. My gut reaction was/is them nikkas wrote that to save face. Blanco was in some dudes comments saying he never knew son and all that, then Cats starting tagging him on videos and pics of murda with the killer and then he started copping pleas saying he didn’t know at that time and all that. Maybe he didn’t but it seems to me these nikkas knew more and now tryna save face. It ain’t my business but it just doesn’t sit right with me

I’m unashamed to admit I’m street nikka cause them streets taught me how to be a man, how to be self reliant, how to hold my own, how to fight. And more more importantly how to hustle and make nothing from something and make moves on a college level. But it’s shyt like this, the hate the jealously, the ignobliltiy and back stabbers that makes me sad. It’s a fukked up reality but that’s how it is. These streets don’t love u and every nikka you dap up ain’t your homie and when the boys raid and make a sweep, that’s when you’ll see the bytch In these so call street cats. Unfortunately we learn the hard way

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Having no charisma in RL, bassicaly a corny dude makes you a bad troll.

:snoop:

He clearly said the 14th, that's more :ohhh:

Homie might want to step his proxy game up since he's telling FBI ish on the open.

Who was it though? Rep for him.

edit: lol now I see that the goofy troll was banned. It won't be hard seeing which ia hos alias though. Even his more serious opinions reeked of pre-fabricated ish.

Is there a worst poster than biatch??

:gucci:

Why don't you stalkers improve your spelling? Are y'all consistently misspelling because you're idiots or you're furious when you type? or both? This kinda silly shyt has been going on for almost 3 years now :laff:

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Man stop shytting on my life like this Btich! I was jokingly calling you corny and all. Its jokes bruh!

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Two of my major L’s in life street wise was by people I knew. First was when I was a teenager, I got jumped over some he said, she said. The dudes who did it, I would fight for. You give them a pound and a hug, so we’re cool right? Try again. Second L was worse because this was from a guy who was one of my closest boys in H.S. I’ve fought for him side to side, been in so such shyt with another gang and I didn’t care at all. Moral of the story, just because you give somebody a dap, doesn’t mean you’re boys. I’ve taken that to my heart for years, and it will last until I die.

Too many people I know were killed by their “friends”. This nikka Quincy was at Chinx memorial and was rocking RIP memorabilia everywhere, and he hated him for 6 years. Stack knew his killers too. You have to wisen up.

I don't know if these guys were "friends" or not. And didn't some BK nikkas kill Stack too?I remember their at least being a rumor out about that not sure where it went.
Thug fingered in rapper slay

The lesson here might be if your from NY, don't trust Brooklyn nikkas as far as you can throw em:martin:

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
I don't know if these guys were "friends" or not. And didn't some BK nikkas kill Stack too?I remember their at least being a rumor out about that not sure where it went.
Thug fingered in rapper slay

The lesson here might be if your from NY, don't trust Brooklyn nikkas as far as you can throw em:martin:

The person who killed Stack was executed the same day Stack was buried, and he wasn’t from BK. His fam said his killer is dead. It’s so many stories as to what happened, but from what I told, Stacks was set up by homies that wasn’t really his homies. It’s always fueled by jealousy, same shyt with Chinx.

Daps
god bless the dead and all that fly shyt but is nobody down for innocent until proven guilty anymore? majority of the posts itt make it seem like they released dna blood test and camera footage and ballistics with fingerprints and such. maybe it's just the defensive spirit in me :yeshrug:

If it was premeditated murder, then how on earth do they get charged with second degree murder?

Apparently in new york, second degree murder includes intentional murder. first degree murder is when it's intentional AND aggravated (kill a cop, felony murder, terrorism, torture, etc). i guess the D.A./police felt this was not aggravated
New York First Degree Murder Laws - FindLaw

i like your critical thinking though :salute:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Apparently in new york, second degree murder includes intentional murder. first degree murder is when it's intentional AND aggravated (kill a cop, felony murder, terrorism, torture, etc). i guess the D.A./police felt this was not aggravated
New York First Degree Murder Laws - FindLaw

i like your critical thinking though :salute:

Thanks. I saw my post getting daps and I’ve been watching/studying a lot about law and I forgot you guys have differing state laws, which makes things confusing