Two suspects arrested in the murder of Chinx Drugz

RicanFury

Come Home With Me
Daps
Reppin
a BRONX Slum by I-87 NORTH
Crazy thing is I was lurking boxden about two weeks ago and there was a thread on how something was about to shake in the Chinx case :wow:
If a member could find the thread or link that would be great

But let me find out the real reason was over a jail phone :snoop:

from what ive read online and my own experience im willing to bet money this is probably how they got the lead. ever been to rikers? some of these guys talk on the phone as if theyre on the outside. im honestly not surprised more cases dont rise from the monitoring of the jail calls. most criminals and people on the island are idiots and talk as so on the tapped and recorded phones.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
What are you talking about?
I'm saying I'm not a street nikka, but how come chinx's nikkas didn't murk the nikkas that killed him? The police got involved and made arrests. How was it that the killer was even living long enough to get arrested.i thought these rap nikkas was gangstas.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm saying I'm not a street nikka, but how come chinx's nikkas didn't murk the nikkas that killed him? The police got involved and made arrests. How was it that the killer was even living long enough to get arrested.i thought these rap nikkas was gangstas.

I think you've been watching too many movies. This is real life.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
from what ive read online and my own experience im willing to bet money this is probably how they got the lead. ever been to rikers? some of these guys talk on the phone as if theyre on the outside. im honestly not surprised more cases dont rise from the monitoring of the jail calls. most criminals and people on the island are idiots and talk as so on the tapped and recorded phones.
I was watching hot 97 and Lisa Evers earlier. It sounds like the phone was just a lightweight problem. Dude was just a hater and was jealous. Wanna be rapper. I’m pretty sure that’s why French and Chinx’s mom was beefing because it sounds like French knew who did it but was ok that no snitch tip. Sounds like dude was known in the rap circle

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
just to clear some shyt up that nikka WASNT at Chinx funeral

thuggin_n_bugginn For the record that not that p*ssy ass nikka who took my bro from us the dude in the picture is @tanastreetheat that shot "DOPE HOUSE VIDEO SO STOP SAYING HE CAME TO MY BRO Funeral social media is so fukk up Sleep Easy bro #LONGLIVECHINX✈️✈️✈️

and peep Murda and Blanco's comments in another post talkin about Quincy

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Maybe because his homeboys aint riding like that