Two HS students spent 48hrs in jail for sagging

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
How in the hell does that fall under indecent exposure? They should have been thrown him in ISS after repeated warnings and followed with an actual suspension if they kept it up.

Thought that said "should have thrown him in ISIS", at first :russ: :dead:
Showing your undergarments to an extent that your private areas are visibly outlined, you know, such as a n!ggas ass cheeks :scust:, is indecent exposure.
They were not arrested for simply "sagging their pants", the way these simpleton tight pant wearing fakkits in here would like to believe. That'd be like arresting people who chose to walk around with their shoes untied. It's unconstitutional and a violation of civil liberties/freedoms.

So, be clear that they were not arrested "for sagging". They were arrested because they sagged enough(in a place with a dress code against it, no less) to warrant a charge of indecent exposure.

THAT's what they were arrested for.

I must say, that it is very telling; all of the support for this sh!t that's being shown :jbhmm:

MeltzerDirtySprite

MC RIde Stan
Daps
Reppin
North Side of Chicago
Be a fakkit who wants young Black men to dress like fakkits, brehs. And learn how to read dumb ass, nobody wants them arrested for "how they choose to dress". They were arrested for indecent exposure. Da fukk is you a job corps dropout or some sh!t you fukking imbecile? :heh:
You said a lot like the cacs who defended Zimmerman by saying Trayvon was high.

"Oh he didn't shoot him because he was black! He was high and attacked him. " You're justifying your c00nery. Maybe if they had better black men stepping up and being role models. They wouldn't sag.

But Putting them gen pop will surely make them straighten up right.
:martin:

I got two degrees and six certs. What you got besides aids and retard fingers.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Thought that said "should have thrown him in ISIS", at first :russ: :dead:
Showing your undergarments to an extent that your private areas are visibly outlined, you know, such as a n!ggas ass cheeks :scust:, is indecent exposure.
They were not arrested for simply "sagging their pants", the way these simpleton tight pant wearing fakkits in here would like to believe. That'd be like arresting people who chose to walk around with their shoes untied. It's unconstitutional and a violation of civil liberties/freedoms.

So, be clear that they were not arrested "for sagging". They were arrested because they sagged enough(in a place with a dress code against it, no less) to warrant a charge of indecent exposure.

THAT's what they were arrested for.

I must say, that it is very telling; all of the support for this sh!t that's being shown :jbhmm:

I know they weren't charged for sagging but still, indecent exposure is a misdemeanor. I don't think anyone should be in line for a possible felony for multiple offenses. The officer was just upset with the fact that they weren't taking him serious. The school should have dealt with the issue, imo. Either way, it wouldn't stick, it was a bad scare static at best.

Big Daddy

Daps
You said a lot like the cacs who defended Zimmerman by saying Trayvon was high.

"Oh he didn't shoot him because he was black! He was high and attacked him. " You're justifying your c00nery. Maybe if they had better black men stepping up and being role models. They wouldn't sag.

But Putting them gen pop will surely make them straighten up right.
:martin:

I got two degrees and six certs. What you got besides aids and retard fingers.

You're mad as hell that it's against the law to show your ass cheeks in public and, unfortunately for you, that actually has nothing to do with Trayvon Martin- you low life educated dummy :mjlol:
This is too easy :laff:

MeltzerDirtySprite

MC RIde Stan
Daps
Reppin
North Side of Chicago
You're mad as hell that it's against the law to show your ass cheeks in public and, unfortunately for you, that actually has nothing to do with Trayvon Martin- you low life educated dummy :mjlol:
This is too easy :laff:
Cause these young brehs were showing skin. They had boxers and shorts on. You queen.

Big Daddy

Daps
but still, indecent exposure is a misdemeanor. I don't think anyone should be in line for a possible felony for multiple offenses.
With all due respect what the hell are you talking about breh? :what:
Are you saying that this misdemeanor they now have for sagging their pants will be the catalyst to their future life of crime and felonies? :what:
If they are destined to be in line for felonies because of how many misdemeanors they've accumulated(i think thats what youre saying?) then, please, take my word for it breh- they would've went down that path regardless of "the time back in high school when they did 48 hrs in jail for saggin". :snoop:

The officer was just upset with the fact that they weren't taking him serious.

Okay?? And?? :mindblown:
Am I missing something?? :wtf:
Is this officer, who'd been warning them for months to stop being fakkits-
uh, i mean to stop showing their ass cheeks to everyone,
NOT supposed to get to a point where he realizes that it's in the best interest for the school and the other students who have to witness these fakkits flashing everyone, for him to take action? :dahell:
HE's not the one who sentenced them to 48hrs in jail. :snoop:
Some of you n!ggas do ANYTHING to defend ANYTHING that Black people do, no matter how stupid, detrimental, and backwards it is. :snoop:

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
2IAoVQd.jpg

This is the gayest looking shyt I've ever seen.:scust:

Reflected

Daps
With all due respect what the hell are you talking about breh? :what:
I really wish you guys would stop adding unnecessary spacing and emotes to your posts. Sagging with boxers showing should not and does not fall under indecent exposure. If it is on school grounds, it should be dealt with by the school administrators if it violates the dress code. The key word there is dress code. It should have only lead to a suspension. There is a reason this charge will be thrown out.

A person is guilty of indecent exposure in the first degree when he intentionally exposes his genitals under circumstances in which he knows or should know that his conduct is likely to cause affront or alarm to a person under the age of eighteen (18) years.

Now here is the problem, showing boxers is in no way under the same category as exposing genitals. If the issue is with the imprints, females do the same when they walk around in tight yoga pants, etc. Lets be honest here, if we start targeting people for exposing their boxers, we are targeting mainly black males. Think for a second, we are giving black males misdemeanors for showing their boxers, that's all. Do we now start handing out misdemeanors to people in swim trunks, or short gym shorts?

Big Daddy

Daps
I really wish you guys would stop adding unnecessary spacing and emotes to your posts. Sagging with boxers showing should not and does not fall under indecent exposure.

It does fall under the laws regarding indecent exposure. You simply compared it to the definition of 1st degree indecent exposure.
Just because I kill someone and get charged with 2nd degree murder, means that I'm not as much of a murderer as someone charged with 1st degree murder? :dahell:
Yes, it does. We're both still murderers.

1st degree indecent exposure, while different by definition, is not the end all be all to what constitutes indecent exposure; as the fact that there are degrees to the offense, proves.

Big Daddy

Daps
I've noticed this a few times as well.:mjcry:

It's so stupid breh. I swear Black people could start smoking crystal meth in droves tomorrow and, if you were to speak negatively about it, Coli response would be:

'butbutbut what about how it got here! butbutbut what about white ppl and their drug habits! butbubutbut it's their life let them smoke meth youre a hater!"
:snoop:

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It's so stupid breh. I swear Black people could start smoking crystal meth in droves tomorrow and, if you were to speak negatively about it, Coli response would be:

'butbutbut what about how it got here! butbutbut what about white ppl and their drug habits! butbubutbut it's their life let them smoke meth youre a hater!"
:snoop:

Thecoli is a unique place, but it's not without its faults that's for sure.

Reflected

Daps
It does fall under the laws regarding indecent exposure. You simply compared it to the definition of 1st degree indecent exposure.
Just because I kill someone and get charged with 2nd degree murder, means that I'm not as much of a murderer as someone charged with 1st degree murder? :dahell:
Yes, it does. We're both still murderers.

1st degree indecent exposure, while different by definition, is not the end all be all to what constitutes indecent exposure; as the fact that there are degrees to the offense, proves.

Under Tennessee state laws, show me where it falls under indecent exposure, I will wait. Even an attorney in the video said it didn't:

Now, what about the charges for indecent exposure for the females that wear tight yoga pants or the males that walk around in swim trunks?