Two HS students spent 48hrs in jail for sagging

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
The article says that his basketball shorts were showing, not his ass crack.. I wonder how many chicks got locked up for having there thong lightly showing during the spring? :sas1:

Ass crack showing is not the line where indecent exposure is drawn :comeon:
Basketball shorts showing, if underneath a pair of pants or other outerwear, then become underwear, which = indecent exposure. Nobody wants to see that sh!t, or have to always be on guard to be ready to avert their eyes from that sh!t, lest one of the fakkits who do do it, happen to walk by.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Ridiculous. Not a fan of modern day saggin or even my era's either but it shouldnt be a criminal offence. At least not enough to warrant two days behind bars as a minor. Where did this happen at? Oh. Tennessee. Nevermind.

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
Ridiculous. Not a fan of modern day saggin or even my era's either but it shouldnt be a criminal offence. At least not enough to warrant two days behind bars as a minor. Where did this happen at? Oh. Tennessee. Nevermind.

Again(for like the 4th time), they weren't charged with "sagging". "Sagging", in and of itself, isn't illegal.

Indecent exposure, which is usually what results from sagging, is in fact illegal.

No one is telling anyone that they cannot wear their clothes in the sagging fashion(unless it's against a company/school's dresscode), or that it's illegal to wear your clothes in the sagging fashion; what is being said, is that if you're sagging your pants low enough to the point where you're offending other people because your ass is hanging out/under garments are visible, then that's indecent exposure.

And, it's illegal.