Two HS students spent 48hrs in jail for sagging

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
lock these ni99as up...nobody wanna see that shyt man.. I sware man im loosing the little tolerance I have for this lil ninjas these days... I swore I was gone pistol whip one of these little nikkards the other day, but I walked off, and I had my seeds with me.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
lock these ni99as up...nobody wanna see that shyt man.. I sware man im loosing the little tolerance I have for this lil ninjas these days... I swore I was gone pistol whip one of these little nikkards the other day, but I walked off, and I had my seeds with me.
Man Shut your stupid ass up with that dumbass shyt :rudy: :camby:

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
Ass crack showing is not the line where indecent exposure is drawn :comeon:
Basketball shorts showing, if underneath a pair of pants or other outerwear, then become underwear, which = indecent exposure. Nobody wants to see that sh!t, or have to always be on guard to be ready to avert their eyes from that sh!t, lest one of the fakkits who do do it, happen to walk by.
In the article it says he was wearing basketball shorts & undergarments
You can see part of the waistband of his underwear and his gym shorts.

While I won't pretend to know why men wear boxers/briefs, with gym shorts over them, and then pants, I'll assume the gym shorts aren't acting as undergarments.

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
In the article it says he was wearing basketball shorts & undergarments

While I won't pretend to know why men wear boxers/briefs, with gym shorts over them, and then pants, I'll assume the gym shorts aren't acting as undergarments.

I think that, in effort to avoid leaving that judgement call to the discretion of the law, maybe n!ggas might want to start pulling up their pants and wearing them on their waist line like men? :francis:

Big Daddy

Daps
Want people to get arrested because you don't like the style brehs.

I don't sag but the fact you people want young black men in jail for how they dress is disgusting.

@cook
Change this man's name to Proc00n p*ssy
:martin:

Be a fakkit who wants young Black men to dress like fakkits, brehs. And learn how to read dumb ass, nobody wants them arrested for "how they choose to dress". They were arrested for indecent exposure. Da fukk is you a job corps dropout or some sh!t you fukking imbecile? :heh:

Big Daddy

Daps
Please bring up the time that I "said" that. :mjlol:

You are truly retarded :heh:

I just did you fukking idiot :laff:

:umad: cus you thought i forgot about all the sh!t u been exposed about c00nie lott??

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
I think that, in effort to avoid leaving that judgement call to the discretion of the law, maybe n!ggas might want to start pulling up their pants and wearing them on their waist line like men? :francis:

Aren't you sagging in your gross ass avi? Just shut the fukk up, moron....

Big Daddy

Daps
Aren't you sagging in your gross ass avi? Just shut the fukk up, moron....

You're a cac, so I understand that you're not used to seeing such an eloquent and perfectly shaped v-waist as mine, it's a Black thing..but, no, I'm CLEARLY not sagging.
Now get the fukk out of my avi you british cac fakkit :pacspit: