Two HS students spent 48hrs in jail for sagging

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
Under Tennessee state laws, show me where it falls under indecent exposure, I will wait. Even an attorney in the video said it didn't:

Now, what about the charges for indecent exposure for the females that wear tight yoga pants or the males that walk around in swim trunks?

I don't give a damn what that cac from pretender & pretender law firm said in some vid. It's indecent exposure if it causes visibility to private parts.

Tell me, why do you want males to be allowed to walk around showing their asses to everyone? How do you NOT see that as indecent exposure.

Makes absolutely no sense to even address your yoga pants swimming trunks comment :snoop:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
ou fakkit.

little fakkits wanting the world to see them.

(I don't forget sh!t you little fakkit)

Be a fakkit who wants young Black men to dress like fakkits, brehs. :heh:

Link deez nutts to your ban bet you c00ned out man-worshipping fakkit :mjlol:

Get mad that nobody wants to see your literal fakkit ass, brehs :mjlol:

:mjlol: you fakkits' favorite go-to line, "why you looking?" :wrist:

Thought that said "should have thrown him in ISIS", at first :russ: :dead:
Showing your undergarments to an extent that your private areas are visibly outlined, you know, such as a n!ggas ass cheeks :scust:, is indecent exposure.
They were not arrested for simply "sagging their pants", the way these simpleton tight pant wearing fakkits in here would like to believe. That'd be like arresting people who chose to walk around with their shoes untied. It's unconstitutional and a violation of civil liberties/freedoms.

So, be clear that they were not arrested "for sagging". They were arrested because they sagged enough(in a place with a dress code against it, no less) to warrant a charge of indecent exposure.

THAT's what they were arrested for.

I must say, that it is very telling; all of the support for this sh!t that's being shown :jbhmm:

Is there something you wana tell us :dahell:

You are absolutely obsessed and consumed with gay shyt :what:

Weird ass nikka :mjlol:

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
I don't give a damn what that cac from pretender & pretender law firm said in some vid. It's indecent exposure if it causes visibility to private parts.

Tell me, why do you want males to be allowed to walk around showing their asses to everyone? How do you NOT see that as indecent exposure.

Makes absolutely no sense to even address your yoga pants swimming trunks comment :snoop:

No, I won't play into your silly argument, lets be logical. IT DOES NOT FALL UNDER INDECENT EXPOSURE. Simple. You even want to throw out an attorneys opinion on the matter just to win an arguement. lol If you are lucky you can pass it as disorderly conduct and add a fine to it like they have tried in the southern states but an indecent exposure charge will never stick and it never has. I understand, you don't like "thugs" but it's silly to push dumb laws against them just because it upsets you.

Big Daddy

Daps
No, I won't play into your silly argument, lets be logical. IT DOES NOT FALL UNDER INDECENT EXPOSURE. Simple. You even want to throw out an attorneys opinion on the matter just to win an arguement. lol If you are lucky you can pass it as disorderly conduct and add a fine to it like they have tried in the southern states but an indecent exposure charge will never stick and it never has. I understand, you don't like "thugs" but it's silly to push dumb laws against them just because it upsets you.

So now they're picking on "thugs" and the sagging law is against/targeting just them?

One of the first places to implement a "sagging law" was Dorchester, Massafukkingchussetts breh. DORCHESTER.
I highly doubt there's a sizeable enough Black population up in that New England back woods town to even throw a proper cookout :francis:

It's just something that EVERYONE is fed up with their kids doing, no matter the race.

Reflected

Daps
So now they're picking on "thugs" and the sagging law is against/targeting just them?

One of the first places to implement a "sagging law" was Dorchester, Massafukkingchussetts breh. DORCHESTER.
I highly doubt there's a sizeable enough Black population up in that New England back woods town to even throw a proper cookout :francis:

It's just something that EVERYONE is fed up with their kids doing, no matter the race.

No, they aren't picking on thugs because no on is going to chalk that up to indecent exposure. And what in the hell does a "sagging" law in MA have to do with indecent exposure in the state of Tennessee? Are you just suggesting that a sagging law has been passed? It's really just a fine. No one is doing three years for sagging. lol

Also, for your statement about black population in that state:

:heh:

Notice the target audience?

Big Daddy

Daps
No, they aren't picking on thugs because no on is going to chalk that up to indecent exposure. And what in the hell does a "sagging" law in MA have to do with indecent exposure in the state of Tennessee? Are you just suggesting that a sagging law has been passed? It's really just a fine. No one is doing three years for sagging. lol

Also, for your statement about black population in that state:

:heh:

Notice the target audience?

I said nothing, NOTHING, about "Black population in that state".

I simply alluded to the lack of a Black population in DORCHESTER, which is where the first sagging law(i'll call it what i want to n!gga) was created.

THAT's what I was referring to and I only brought it up because you stated that only "Blacks" were being targeted when, in fact, Blacks didn't even propel cacs to pass the law in one of the first states to have it, in the first place :snoop:

And the video was created by The BLACK Mental Health Alliance of Mass. , OF COURSE their target audience is their local Black community. That's WHO THEY ARE :mindblown:

You're trying too hard to defend something not worthy of defending, and talking yourself into contradictions :russ:

Reflected

Daps
I said nothing, NOTHING, about "Black population in that state".

I simply alluded to the lack of a Black population in DORCHESTER, which is where the first sagging law(i'll call it what i want to n!gga) was created.

THAT's what I was referring to and I only brought it up because you stated that only "Blacks" were being targeted when, in fact, Blacks didn't even propel cacs to pass the law in one of the first states to have it, in the first place :snoop:

And the video was created by The BLACK Mental Health Alliance of Mass. , OF COURSE their target audience is their local Black community. That's WHO THEY ARE :mindblown:

You're trying too hard to defend something not worthy of defending, and talking yourself into contradictions :russ:

wtf Do you understand how STATE laws work? And the reason I kept putting the sagging law in quotations is because it's not a law. You need to go and read the the actual section.

Sagging pants a target in new cable TV campaign - The Boston Globe

Suffolk County prosecutors said the alliance is basing its premise on a loose interpretation of state law on open and gross lewdness and lascivious behavior. They say they would never press charges on anyone for what some consider a fashion faux pas.

Where is this "county" law you are talking about? I can't find it anywhere. It think you should post your sources

Also here is your section, you can go through it yourself:

General Laws: CHAPTER 272

Daps
didnt stop saggin until 6 months after i turned 24...Last Decade....
bushlaugh_zps4picvl1f.png

Big Daddy

Daps
wtf Do you understand how STATE laws work? And the reason I kept putting the sagging law in quotations is because it's not a law. You need to go and read the the actual section.

Sagging pants a target in new cable TV campaign - The Boston Globe

Where is this "county" law you are talking about? I can't find it anywhere. It think you should post your sources

Also here is your section, you can go through it yourself:

General Laws: CHAPTER 272

N!gga going cold bonkers in an effort to defend indecent exposure :dead: