Two HS students spent 48hrs in jail for sagging

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
If by done you mean lighting your ass up in this thread then, no, I'm not :umad:

No source, you just made shyt up. I pull up the actual section discussed in the video and it isn't a "sagging" law, in the article you have MA prosecutors throwing something silly like that out the window.

Suffolk County prosecutors said the alliance is basing its premise on a loose interpretation of state law on open and gross lewdness and lascivious behavior. They say they would never press charges on anyone for what some consider a fashion faux pas.

Now do you see how silly and illogical your stance is? Throwing misdemeanors at people for sagging. It's fine though. I was just waiting for this series to download, no time lost.

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
So like, are people really defending sagging? Are we really defending a style that's used to stereotype our young black men? really??? All that shyt does is encourage the damn saggning smh thecoli is weird sometime

Reflected

Daps
So like, are people really defending sagging? Are we really defending a style that's used to stereotype our young black men? really??? All that shyt does is encourage the damn saggning smh thecoli is weird sometime

We aren't defending sagging, we simple don't think a a misdemeanor/felony like indecent exposure is justified. Which is nothing to really worry about, because a charge like that would never stick in this case.

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
We aren't defending sagging, we simple don't think a a misdemeanor/felony like indecent exposure is justified. Which is nothing to really worry about, because a charge like that would never stick in this case.
So what's the point of everyone saying they're specifically attacking black males with this rule?

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
:scust: wtf happened to a dress code violation?

Yeah, I was going to bring this up. I'm pretty sure they don't send the female students to jail for having their boobs out, wearing mini skirts, or wearing straples or backles shirts, so they shouldn't do it to the males. At the school I went to, when someone violated the dress code, they had to change into her gym uniform or either go home. I think sending them to jail was too much.

Reflected

Daps
So what's the point of everyone saying they're specifically attacking black males with this rule?

Because it's was mainly popularized through hip hop culture, something mostly imitated by black people. Of course there are whites that sag their pants but they are not the majority. I mentioned before that if it is a dress code violation at the school, which I'm sure it is, the administration should have handled it.

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
Because it's was mainly popularized through hip hop culture, something mostly imitated by black people. Of course there are whites that sag their pants but they are not the majority. I mentioned before that if it is a dress code violation at the school, which I'm sure it is, the administration should have handled it.
:sas2: then perhaps they should just stop sagging instead of trying to imitate these hip hop fools

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
The kids out here sagging arent the ones they need to be worried about and sitting in jail under surveillance

I'll take saggy pants over trench coats and that all black psycho bullshyt

Exactly. You can't hide two shotguns in tight turquoise saggy skinny jeans but you damn sure can with a trench/duster and fill that bytch up with ammo

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Pull your fukking pants up!

Are you wanting attention for your booty?!

That's the only logical reason why you nikkaz sag.

Ol' "I noticed you noticing me" ass nikkaz

Mmmm.....go 'head daddy ass nikkaz

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
I'm sad this happened in my home state. Them wearing their pants saggy should be the least of their worries. It was just an easy way for them to put money back into the local government and to try to make an "example" out of these young men. Where this happened is little town USA.... so the police have nothing better to do.