Two doctors and the 'ketamine queen' charged in overdose death of actor Matthew Perry

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Drug dealers are disgusting people. Desperate and thirsty for a dollar. Don't care if it's a kid, a pregnant woman, their own blood or someone on the verge of death.

And when the slow hand of justice catches up to them they tell so they don't get their true reward. Poor character. Poor occupation and a general societal menace. The world will be a better place when they're destroyed.
They may be disgusting people but it's not their fault when an addict dies....unless they're pushing shyt that is laced......self control is key and when it's lost it's the addicts fault ...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
They may be disgusting people but it's not their fault when an addict dies....unless they're pushing shyt that is laced......self control is key and when it's lost it's the addicts fault ...
Around 75 percent of violent criminals (robbers, rapists, assaults) have a drug problem. The social costs of a few people making money are to high. Drug dealers do not care about these costs so they gonna have to pay the cost with that time and no one's going to care.

With your logic people should just be able to keep going to the Dr begging for pain killers as long as they have the money to pay. This is a chaotic and selfish perspective on societal governance.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Around 75 percent of violent criminals (robbers, rapists, assaults) have a drug problem. The social costs of a few people making money are to high. Drug dealers do not care about these costs so they gonna have to pay the cost with that time and no one's going to care.

With your logic people should just be able to keep going to the Dr begging for pain killers as long as they have the money to pay. This is a chaotic and selfish perspective on societal governance.
You're the one bringing up doctors bruh....and cacs are the main ones that benefit from the painkillers.... that's how all this shyt started....wasn't no one saying shyt in the 80's during the crack epidemic...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You're the one bringing up doctors bruh....and cacs are the main ones that benefit from the painkillers.... that's how all this shyt started....wasn't no one saying shyt in the 80's during the crack epidemic...
Should corporations be shielded from prosecution for selling harmful products to the public if the public chooses to use the product(s).

Or just drug dealers.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I read an article on him in the WSJ today and they said this nikka spent $7 million on rehab.

SEVEN MILLION DOLLARS on trying to get clean.

Some doctors prescribe ketamine off-label to treat patients with conditions including severe depression and post-traumatic stress disorder. Generic ketamine isn’t approved for such uses. There is a booming business of startups prescribing ketamine.

Perry, who was open about his substance-abuse struggles, said in his 2022 memoir that he spent $7 million trying to get help and stayed in rehab 15 times.

Drowning, coronary artery disease and “buprenorphine effects” also contributed to his death, according to Perry’s autopsy report. He had been sober for 19 months before his death, the autopsy report said.

My aunt got off crack with nothing. Not trying to knock him but, putting people in jail over his choices is wild af.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Should corporations be shielded from prosecution for selling harmful products to the public if the public chooses to use the product(s).

Or just drug dealers.
I already made the point in this thread that McDonald's was sued by two cac women for making them fat .....should McDonald's have been sued for that?....naw I don't think they should have as it was the women who chose to eat there and consume the food that made them obese....it's the same for addicts but we now live in a world that has changed and does not hold people accountable for their own actions....

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I already made the point in this thread that McDonald's was sued by two cac women for making them fat .....should McDonald's have been sued for that?....naw I don't think they should have as it was the women who chose to eat there and consume the food that made them obese....it's the same for addicts but we now live in a world that has changed and does not hold people accountable for their own actions....
So to you, it's no big deal that vulnerable communities are flooded with any drug because they can choose not to use them.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
sell drugs and keep receipts brehs
That reminds me. I have a cousin that sells weed. shyt was loud when I first came around. My aunt copped off him once and returned that shyt cuz it was mid :mjlol: I sent a bad shawty to buy off of him, never heard from her again :francis:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They also did it with Philip Seymour Hoffman.....that cac was a mad heroin addict....these actors should be held accountable for their own actions and the dealers or whoever was supplying them should not be held accountable....but I remember McDonald's got sued by two women who got fat....and this almost the equivalent.....

Drug dealers should't get arrested for drug dealing...? :what:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The assistant was told he was giving him too much and gave it to him anyway. So yes, he is culpable.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drug dealers should't get arrested for drug dealing...? :what:
yeah, i don't get what's controversial here

is it not illegal to give out ketamine, like this guy was? so why the surprise at him being arrested? :dead:

i heard on CNN that they have him texting like "we can charge this perry idiot whatever we want"