Two doctors and the 'ketamine queen' charged in overdose death of actor Matthew Perry

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

:ufdup:
The effects of the drugs caused his dumb ass to go to sleep.
The fact that he happened to be in a pool of water, of his own accord, while taking the drug, is on him and him alone.
This was recreational negligence, not an accident.

In situations like this, people look to prosecute the provider rather than take full account that the user was using and sought to use. Like when Mac Miller unfortunately overdosed and they looked to demonize the person that sold him the drugs and prostitutes he sought for. Now had the person who sold either of these two overdoses NOT sold them, they (The users) would have continued seeking from someone else, but to act like as if they were mislead or forced to take the drugs they were looking for..is just a weird look in my opinion.​

Thank you, i feel like i am using straight forward logical thinking , and yet somehow this is being lost on people.
His autopsy said he died from the effects of Ketamine abuse, not the drowning so I mispoke. He was prescribed too much.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
His autopsy said he died from the effects of Ketamine abuse, not the drowning so I mispoke. He was prescribed too much.​

Now this makes more sense in terms of prosecuting the providers. Especially if the doctor/persons in charge subverted his usual dose and gave him more than necessary, making it recreational rather than medicinal.​

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I have a hard time having sympathy for his situation when I saw an interview he did a couple years back when he released his book and he said he use to go to old couples’ open houses and raid their medicine closets for pills.

Like he said he had a whole system of how he’d get high without having to pay for it. And of course Matthew Perry is interested in buying your home? Why wouldn’t you let him come and look it over?

He was using his celebrity status to steal old people’s medication…

Daps
Why wasn't he just getting it from one doctor? Why would one person need so many different sources to obtain one drug? Sounds like he was very aware he was taking more than he was supposed to be. And is it proven that the assistant was injecting him and he wasnt injecting himself?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
His autopsy said he died from the effects of Ketamine abuse, not the drowning so I mispoke. He was prescribed too much.

Now this makes more sense in terms of prosecuting the providers. Especially if the doctor/persons in charge subverted his usual dose and gave him more than necessary, making it recreational rather than medicinal.​
Could make more sense but not entirely sure this means he died of an Overdose. The impression i got initially before people told me he drowned was that there was no drugs actively in his system at the time of death, and the effects of Ketamine Abuse stemmed from his years of abuse, not from him using it that particular day.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
drug dealing is almost like being a doctor. You need to monitor people for being crash outs; because one day theyre gon die and take you with them. I dont blame people who sold drugs to others but they should know that if theyre selling drugs. Seen that shyt hit people and they always blindsided like “why me”.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Yet when poor folks OD, they give no fukks. Investigations stops right there and its just another dead junky.

I can tell you, that isn't true. Of course higher profile cases are like this, but if you read the DOJ weekly press releases in NYC, LA, San Diego, probably Boston, they are there every week. Those crimes are harder because of the lack of digital communications between the buyers and persons who overdosed.

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
drug dealing is almost like being a doctor. You need to monitor people for being crash outs; because one day theyre gon die and take you with them. I dont blame people who sold drugs to others but they should know that if theyre selling drugs. Seen that shyt hit people and they always blindsided like “why me”.
I mean, doctors Have a Hippocratic oath. There isn’t a crack addict oath. :patrice:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Damn. She’s too fine to go to prison. The dykes in there are gonna be rubbing their lips when she gets tossed in the slammer. :francis:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Two many contradicting reports. Did he OD or drown?

The official autopsy was that he was given so much ketamine (injected by his assistant) that he stopped breathing at a sustainable level and lapsed into unconsciousness potentially followed by death. But because he went unconscious in the pool, he was also drowning at the same time that the ketamine was killing him. So a ketamine OD was the cause of his death and may have killed him even if he wasn't in the water, but the fact that he was in the water may have accelerated the timeline or kept him from potentially recovering from the OD.