Two doctors and the 'ketamine queen' charged in overdose death of actor Matthew Perry

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Meh. Are we to believe that this guy was fooled into taking drugs as opposed to abusing them with using his status for access. Like his assistant was not being instructed to bring him the drugs and such.
How do they always find out who sold drugs to rich cacs who overdose?

Seems like in almost every celebrity overdose death they get someone charged for supplying the drugs.

Let one of us die from an overdose though :francis:
Man these upscale dealers love snitching. They are not about that life at all.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
No, he got too high and drowned.
Still doesn't make sense unless they gave it to him while he was swimming.
He didn't OD and they didn't make him go into water after taking drugs,
If i took some nyquil and passed out at a public swimming pool they not arresting the clerk from walgreens who sold me that shyt

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
The us attorney office and FBI wont play, they will charge you and lock you up for several decades in prison for crimes

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
He’s a famous Celeb they did the same thing with Michael K Williams dealer, cold world :wow:
They also did it with Philip Seymour Hoffman.....that cac was a mad heroin addict....these actors should be held accountable for their own actions and the dealers or whoever was supplying them should not be held accountable....but I remember McDonald's got sued by two women who got fat....and this almost the equivalent.....

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
if anyone finds the superceding indictment or the complaint pdf links documents, post them

these are always interesting, and get into granular detail.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Getting into who is right and wrong or whatever is just not relevant, this is the prosecutors mandate to push back against overdose deaths.

but the sheer amounts they were giving him, shooting him up. It goes beyond merely selling something to someone. 55,000 worth of K, even at a mark up, is kilograms. K goes for like a 800 -1400 an ounce on the street.

wild shyt is this dude wrote a memoir about SOBRIETY that I read in 2023, while he was injecting K in a parking lot.

So, the way i read it is he had multiple suppliers, his PA was getting it from someone and supplying Perry, the PA'a supplier is the woman charged

Perry had his own contacts, including at least one doctor

so he was using dangerous amounts of K, in one instance, they shot him up and he froze. If this was an accidental death, like someone sold him a gram of K, they wouldn't do all this. Because there is NO expectation that a gram of K could kill someone.

That's the legal line. Selling someone fentanyl pills is different, because everyone by now knows what they are selling.

but they weren't just selling a recreational amount, they were selling to someone who was badly strung out, in massive amounts.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
How do they always find out who sold drugs to rich cacs who overdose?

Seems like in almost every celebrity overdose death they get someone charged for supplying the drugs.

Let one of us die from an overdose though :francis:

Nah Michael K williams people got charged too

In any case I dont think it should happen

Gotta be careful with celebrity clientele, they OD and them boys coming to get you