Two doctors and the 'ketamine queen' charged in overdose death of actor Matthew Perry

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Still doesn't make sense unless they gave it to him while he was swimming.
He didn't OD and they didn't make him go into water after taking drugs,
If i took some nyquil and passed out at a public swimming pool they not arresting the clerk from walgreens who sold me that shyt
If you sell someone drugs and they overdose, you will get charged. Look at Michael Jackson doctor or the Michael K Williams case.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
They absolutely prosecute everyday people overdose deaths, people who aren't famous. but there are so many you can't do them all. They are in press releases just like this one, everyday, or every few weeks. You guys just don't read them. which is understandable.

in hot spots like LA, and SD, in LA there's like 9 a day. San Diego there's like 3. there are like 1,000 a year. or more. There were maybe 800 OD deaths in San Diego in 2021, they probably prosecuted a dozen people or maybe 25. and sometimes you don't have leads. Guy buys on the street. No phone. No texts. Dies. How do you trace that?

so of course high profile deaths are going to be investigated and prosecuted.
Yet when poor folks OD, they give no fukks. Investigations stops right there and its just another dead junky.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
If you sell someone drugs and they overdose, you will get charged. Look at Michael Jackson doctor or the Michael K Williams case.
Did you read my post?

Me: he didn't overdose, he drowned, why are they being charged?
You: if sell drugs to someone and they overdose they will be charged
Me: :dahell:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
The effects of the drugs caused him to drown.
The effects of a lot of things can cause a person to drown.
if i get drunk and go deep sea diving, i might drown as a result of the intoxication. But i doubt the local liquor store owner who sold me the alcohol would be charged.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
The effects of a lot of things can cause a person to drown.
if i get drunk and go deep sea diving, i might drown as a result of the intoxication. But i doubt the local liquor store owner who sold me the alcohol would be charged.
So you think doctors should be able to prescribe drugs at leisure to people that just wanna get high?

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Probably got stuck in a k hole and drowned​

:hubie:
Anyone taking Horse Tranq adjacent or inside shyt that could go south deserves to get got, I'm sorry.
The fact that you literally slink down and get comfortably numb and you decide to do that shyt in a pool/body of water should be Death by Misadventure if you want to pretty it up and make him look like less of an idiot for his decision.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
When Prince died, he (ostensibly) didn't have a will .. but his assistants knew to get rid of his laptop

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
So you think doctors should be able to prescribe drugs at leisure to people that just wanna get high?
What does this entirely unrelated point have to do with his cause of death?

he drowned, not because of what he was prescribed, but because of how and where he administered his prescription.
Do we know if he would have died or OD'd without doing drugs in the pool and drowning? Then how are they culpable for his death?

We don't charge doctors if somebody mixes drugs with alcohol and dies as a result, why would we charge a doctor if somebody mixes drugs with a lack of oxygen?
Drugs weren't his cause of death, drowning was.

Address_Unknown

Daps
The effects of the drugs caused him to drown.​

:ufdup:
The effects of the drugs caused his dumb ass to go to sleep.
The fact that he happened to be in a pool of water, of his own accord, while taking the drug, is on him and him alone.
This was recreational negligence, not an accident.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

The fact that he happened to be in a pool of water, of his own accord, while taking the drug, is on him and him alone.
Thank you, i feel like i am using straight forward logical thinking , and yet somehow this is being lost on people.

Address_Unknown

Daps
The effects of the drugs caused him to drown.​

Thank you, i feel like i am using straight forward logical thinking , and yet somehow this is being lost on people.​

In situations like this, people look to prosecute the provider rather than take full account that the user was using and sought to use. Like when Mac Miller unfortunately overdosed and they looked to demonize the person that sold him the drugs and prostitutes he sought for. Now had the person who sold either of these two overdoses NOT sold them, they (The users) would have continued seeking from someone else, but to act like as if they were mislead or forced to take the drugs they were looking for..is just a weird look in my opinion.​